Where is DepWraith??

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
On D Bit: he was a valid source and you have zero proof otherwise other than other people on here have that provided zero proof as well. Good try though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Your supposedly valid source provided bad information over and over and over.
No proof otherwise? I guess you don't know the accuracy of DBK.

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
Don't blame depwraith! Ford is a POS for not giving the public what it wants. This entire 2018+ section is a big turd that won't flush. the entire cyber space is guilty of wishing we will have such a badass car again. Point the finger at the blue oval.

paluka21

Established Member
I'm aware of DBK, also aware he hasn't provided any info on next GT500.

That's probably because there won't be a 2018/2019 GT500 variant. I could be entirely wrong, but I've mentioned it in your other thread that I could see Ford waiting till the refresh and incorporating hybrid technology into the new car.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Those that have inside knowledge don't share it as to that would be the end of the I formation that is shared with them.
He's already stated that op is wrong and challenged him to bookmark this page. I'm not sure how that means he does not know about the vehicle in question.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Let's see.

He knows what's not on the new GT500. That means he knows exactly what they are testing and what their goals are.

He knew about the: 17 Raptor, 17 GT, GT350/R, 15 mustang, 13 GT500, 11 GT500, 11 mustang gt, 10 Raptor, 07 GT500, 05 GT, just to name a few...
He blatantly tells you to bookmark just as he's done in the past: 6 months, 1 year, 2 years before press releases.

I still can't believe the lack of respect you have.

DepWraith

Established Member
You're the one lacking respect. God forbid if somebody else got info. Funny, but nobody else "in the know" has provided ANY INFO on what next one has, they have just said what they don't think it will have.

It's bookmarked, but there's nothing to read except what I've provided...which I still will point out hasn't been disproven. Don't you have anything better to do than worry about me? You don't believe anything I say, so just move on.

I'm done replying to this thread, you clearly wont believe anything anyone other than your heros say anyway.

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Just the lack of belief in your statements as it seems they all have been wrong. Then you're constant bantering that you are still correct. But believe what you will...

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I have recently spoke to someone 'in the know' and you don't get that info if you spread it.
But I do have confirmation on a '19 GT500 with some interesting tech. I hope my source is correct because it will be very cool.
Now, to just wait for reveal.....
-J

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
19/20 makes sense to me from a marketing and cost perspective.

Companies push a halo or ultimate edition etc at the product life cycles end, not near the end or in the middle.

And speaking of fords:

1993 cobra R was ... At the end of fox.

2003/04 svt cobra was... At the end of sn95/new edge

2013/14 trinity was... At the end of s197.

Prediction:

2019/2020 gt500 will be... At the end of s550.

Makes sense to me.

Here are some historical pauses on the cobra/gt500 line:

Most of the 70's.
Most of the 80's. (1980 cobra was odd...)
image.png

2000. (Cobra r though)

05-06.

15-17.

Not worried about it. A gt350 with a blower will shit on a hellcat. A 350r with a turbo will shit on a 2018 gt2 rs from a roll.

All the noise or if you prefer alternative options are just that. Buy whatever the hell you want. It's still a (somewhat) free country.

Users who are viewing this thread