Where LL?

BlownBolt

Doesn't Care
Established Member
Where's LL?

Wheres LL he sold his truck now he doesnt say much. Havent seen any post from him in a while?

Last edited:

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
scott818 said:
I guess he took off and still left me with no PM'S. Dammit!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO!!

Ya gotta admit Scott, that's funny! :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :poke:

BTW guys, if you need LL, he's just a PM away...for most of us! :p

Stewart

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
*singing* "Oh where, oh where has our L.L. gone, oh where, oh where could he be??" Umm, strip club probably. :rolling:

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Crap, you actually got me to read that while singing!!! GERRR! I need to go home and go to bed!

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
Oh yeah, here's a late night one for ya: "I'm a little teacup, short and stout, here is my handle, here is my spout." J/K. I know you hate me now. :lol:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
Five4Rider said:
Oh yeah, here's a late night one for ya: "I'm a little teacup, short and stout, here is my handle, here is my spout." J/K. I know you hate me now. :lol:

Holy crap!! You need to go to bed to...LOL :lol:

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Five4Rider said:
Damn you all to hell!!! I have a head ach, and I'm being forced to sing this crap, I have no will power and it's not fair!

:banana: :pepper: This is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just be cause this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just be cause this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just be cause this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just be cause this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just be cause this is the song...

Take that you!

Users who are viewing this thread