Where the 5.0 Paxton guys at?

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I have the stock clutch. With my stock tires it should last for ever lol. With good tires I'm not sure if it will hold at all.

G-Mann

Established Member
a quick run to publix gave me an excuse to make a short video.

:shrug:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a3o96N9H1Qg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice Video man, Thanks!!! Spins up smooth and fast. I'll have to check out what gears you are running in your sig but the paxton looks to deliver plenty of down low satisfaction. Next time you make a vid, show one example with outside traffic as the view along with the mph/rpm ones if you don't mind.

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Nice Video man, Thanks!!! Spins of smooth and fast. I'll have to check out what gears you are running in your sig but the paxton looks to deliver plenty of down low satisfaction. Next time you make a vid, show one example with outside traffic as the view along with the mph/rpm ones if you don't mind.

you'll have no issues down low

Deranged2013

Established Member
I've been seriously considering this Paxton kit that's on sale.
My "right now" mod budget is 5k ish dollars depending how much I want something. Looks like people are making about 600 to the tires on these.

So with that being said anyone have experience with putting a Paxton only on a stock 5.0 car?

What did you run in the quarter?

How is power delivery?

Would you do it again or go another route and why?

Well thanks in advance :beer:
Nice garage! Now that's a true man cave!:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread