Where the hell is everyone? Five days left Foof!

Pro88LX

King B.A.M.F.
Established Member
STROKD said:
Ask Steve... If you were 2+ cars in front of me, I would have sold my car...:lol:

You started 2 cars in front of me, It's not reflexes when I wasn't ready... that would be like you double bulbing me at the track, I stage one bulb, and you take off...:bash:

You beat me by a fender if that... I was pulling the entire time I was on the throttle. If you beat me so bad, you would have raced me again... even for money, I would have put some down on a rematch, even at the same roll with an even start.:rollseyes

What's your fuc en deal anyway, I told you you won, you won because I didn't go on time, and you want everyone to think we left at the same time and you drug me... it would be impossible for a car with less power (similar weighted) to beat a car with more... torque gave you that sick jump, but me not being ready did the same thing if not worse...;-) My car was out of it's power band too, a 40 or 50 roll and you would have gotten left on the jump and continued to get drug... ask the two bikes I was leaving at 50 on the hit on the way home...:loser:

a chase is a race.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
and in this case spinnin' ain't winnin':lol:

I didn't spin Trey... I left when Foof was already about th shift to fourth gear... lol.

I was slowing down to get even with him and he takes off... it doesn't matter, I know I would have owned him if he hadn't gotten the jump pinks style like he asked for in the parking lot.:bored:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I didn't spin Trey... I left when Foof was already about th shift to fourth gear... lol.

I must've misread then. :bash: That's just usuially how I hear it when your car is involved, you spun to over 100, hooked and were reeling them in.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I must've misread then. :bash: That's just usuially how I hear it when your car is involved, you spun to over 100, hooked and were reeling them in.

only spin that long from a LOW roll or sometimes stop...

Steve says I spun because we went sideways, but that's the normal slick drift I think... I was on the big Hoosiers. I didn't notice any traction issues, just a lack of horn when I was listening for one issue...:lol1:

carterra3

missing 16 valves
Established Member
Jesus, there is already 8 million pages of this shit on SVTP, DFW Stangs, and RKC, is it really necessary to go on?? and where is the f u c k ing video?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Its like the video of Adam (threefingerpete) and Seb (Seb) fight, it is a rumor and really doesn't exist.

Oh I know there is a video, it just sucks because the camera car was in my blind spot the whole race and you can't see Foofs car at all...:bored:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
i was there and saw the whole thing from 2 cars back. i post as Pro88LX on dfwstangs.

I know who you are, so you are you 84GT5.0? Sure a chase is a race, that's why I am claiming defeat, but if you redlight at the track, you lose...:beer:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
yes i changed my name yesterday. that may be true at the track, but that rule dont apply to street racing in mexico.

true true.. I wanted a rematch for a fair race, I wasnt granted it and then he still thinks he has a faster car...

faster car always races again... trust me I should know.;-) I race people 5+ times a night giving them a chance to beat me...:lol1: I raced the same bike 4 times on the way home that night (in about 3-4 minutes)...:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread