Where to buy...

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
I'm looking for a So Cal shop that sells the 100mm aux idler puller and a 6# lower. I already called X2C and they're back ordered on the idler. I'm feeling a little impatient and don't want to do mail order but will if I have to. I want to be able to get the mods done before the 29th C-Bad run. Suggestions??

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Call JDM. 2 x 100mm Idlers for 125 or so. Ant Knee should have them in stock....or PM Britt = BPU. I think he mentioned that he was selling them as well.

Ive got the 6lbs sitting at my office :( Never opened it.

6lbs lower with the 3.5 Alternator Pulley. Let me know if ur interested.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
modular madness might have it. they're not local but they sent some parts to me next day via usps for like $25. much cheaper than ups or fedex and they delivered on a saturday.

stang99

Need more boost? What's going on? Is your current clutch holding up too well? What top pulley will you be running? It sounds as if you intend to keep the 2.80, or, a small top pulley as well as the 6# lower. You shouldn't need an idler if you are using a big top pulley. You definitely have to meet jhwalker since you two seem to have some excessive mod madness in common.
FYI: I got a pulley from Modular Madness and they shipped it overnight, as stated.

Originally posted by SoCalBlk03
I'm looking for a So Cal shop that sells the 100mm aux idler puller and a 6# lower. I already called X2C and they're back ordered on the idler. I'm feeling a little impatient and don't want to do mail order but will if I have to. I want to be able to get the mods done before the 29th C-Bad run. Suggestions??

Last edited by a moderator:

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
:bash: Modular Madness is out of stock as well.

SFP doesn't have a phone number to call to check stock either.

I asked the question on the terminator section: Is it worth it to buy the 6# crank pulley by it'self? Or do you really need to buy the entire assy? :??:

Users who are viewing this thread