where to get custon id plates for my terminator cobra??

99whine

Established Member
as u see on the thread im looking to get a pair of id tags made for my 03 cobra id like it to have the cobra on it and my car number with its build date.. im looking for the one that goes by the shifter and one that goes by the prop rod?? if u know where i can get this made let me know thanks for the help it will be gladly appreciated.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gary Loat used to sell them on my website. He closed his business last year and they're no longer available. You might be able to have a custom set made locally for a reasonable cost.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
How much did Gary sell them for?

Does someone have a sample picture or a link to a thread with a sample picture.

Does anyone know what the raw stock brand and part numbers were?

I know a guy who owns his own printing business and might be able to copy, that is if Gary doesn't mind.

Bob, if you know any of this stuff feel free to PM me.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He sold the the larger one for the fan shroud for $25.00 and the smaller one for the interior console for $22.50. The "sublimation printing" process was used, requiring a sublimation printer, sublimation dyes/inks, sublimation material to print onto (aluminum sheets), a heat press, metal sheers and trimmers. I don't have any information as far as where he got the raw aluminum stock from. I believe he designed the ID Tags and had them printed by a professional printing shop, so the shop probably got the raw material for him. Gary hasn't responded to people emailing him who were looking for info, so I won't even bother giving you his email address. He definitely has walked away from the business and closed the door for good.

I seriously doubt that Gary would have any problem with someone using his design as he has no intention of ever making them again. We talked about me taking over his business but the costs to do so was too great and the profits not big enough.

Here are photos of his ID Plates that I had saved from my old website. The last one gives you dimensions, pricing and the design of the regular Terminator plates. Hope this helps you.

TerminatorPlate10thAnniversary.jpg

TerminatorPlateMystichrome.jpg

TerminatorPlatePlacement.jpg

TerminatorPlates1.jpg

TerminatorPlates.jpg

Last edited:

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
as u see on the thread im looking to get a pair of id tags made for my 03 cobra id like it to have the cobra on it and my car number with its build date.. im looking for the one that goes by the shifter and one that goes by the prop rod?? if u know where i can get this made let me know thanks for the help it will be gladly appreciated.

S E A R C H:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-talk-229/808503-terminator-badge.html

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-more-terminator-id-tags-effective-today.html

Customized Vehicle Data Plates

Data Plates Plus - About Us

Users who are viewing this thread