Where to get SVT jackets with our cars number on it?

f4sfed

Established Member
I've read where one can find a SVT jacket, with the build number of your car on it. Anyone know where I might find that?

TIA

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Originally posted by svt-tmleader
They sent them out to the 99 owners as a kind of, sorry for the HP screw-up. But, I have been looking for a nice one and haven't had any luck. The closest I could get was here (click on merchandise):

http://www.svtoa.com/default.asp

This is the same "catalog" that came with the SVTOA kit I received.

I would rather have a leather jacket with the Cobra logo on it than SVTOA

-Brian

f4sfed

Established Member
Sorry to bring that back to the top, but it was either this or start a new thread. :shrug:

Does anyone know where to find a winter coat (something heavier than the jackets I'm seeing), that will have the Cobra logo on it? Or does anyone know of a jacket offered that will have our build number, etc. on it? If not, is anyone willing to start a group purchase? My aunt embroiders, but I don't know what type of coats she has access to, or if she can embroider on them.

Anyone? Anyone?

1IDSPTTR

Established Member
One option...

How about buying a '99 cobra jacket and having the inside VIN # patch redone with your info???:shrug: :-D :-D
Allan

edz

Retired.
Established Member
There are several "vendors" (that is ladies with really nice computer embrodary machines) in our local malls that can do anything that you have a picture of, I have been thinking of getting a nice Cobra picture and having it put on a coat, cost should be around $100 for a 16X10 multicolor picture.

vbaz13

Proud Member of
Established Member
Hi, I'm in the sporting goods business, I do jackets and uniforms with screen printing and embroidery. I was thinking of doing Varsity jacket style jackets with a Cobra on the full back. I have an idea, but if anyone has a copy of the cobra artwork, I can redue it on jackets.

My company is currently licensed by the UAW. If there is enought intrest I can follow-up with more details and look into pricing.

You can e-mail me at my company:

[email protected]

I'll start putting a list together and come-up with some styles.

Vince

tammy

Established Member
I'd be in on a nice quality leater jacket myself. I'd like to see the snake on the back and the last 6 of the vin would be cool or our car #'s.

f4sfed

Established Member
I'm hesitant though....does anyone know if Ford will offer anything after production numbers are published?

Users who are viewing this thread