where to get SVT oval emblem? also question on turn signals

Gun5

Established Member
here's what im lookin for..

8370918085.248323036.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

also when you change the grill to the euro or rally.. where do you put your turn signals or do the headlights have them (dumb question but i ain't got my car yet)

02AllBlackSVT

Hmm....
Established Member
EBays your friend sometimes..

As for the Turns I put mine in pill bottels when I had my stock lights. Heres some pics for you...

Pic-Cars024.jpg

Pic-Cars025.jpg

Pic-Cars026.jpg

Pic-Cars027.jpg

Pic-Cars029.jpg

Andrew

Last edited:

Gun5

Established Member
EBays your friend sometimes..

As for the Turns I put mine in pill bottels when I had my stock lights. Heres some pics for you...

already looked on ebay they got some nifty FR ones but they aint no SVT lol.. i bought the car on ebay so :thumbsup:

02AllBlackSVT

Hmm....
Established Member
Hmm thats wierd I saw them on Ebay one time came with all three sets. (front, rear, and the steering wheel). Yeah I saw you thread nice color it looks clean. Same color I have, like said already the lambos blah but hey, its different so. And Congrats on the buy.

Andrew

Gun5

Established Member
Hmm thats wierd I saw them on Ebay one time came with all three sets. (front, rear, and the steering wheel). Yeah I saw you thread nice color it looks clean. Same color I have, like said already the lambos blah but hey, its different so. And Congrats on the buy.

Andrew

well i searched last night a bit after work SVT emblem, SVT and SVT focus nothing comes up :whine:

ya I cant wait to get the car haha ya people got stuff to say about the doors :pop: i could always put stock hinges on but i don't see the point unless something failed

Gun5

Established Member
ya i had signed up for focaljet they deleted my account and still cant get it to work (registered twice lol)...... i dunno what the deal is i'v been on over 100 car forums since 03 (having 20+ vehicles since I got my license) :nono:

FociSVT03

Established Member
I just pulled my bulbs and electrical taped the socket so they would not get wet. you can also dremel cut the signals off the grill and glue them to the back of the new uro grill. www.jwardell.com/focus/grills.html hope that helps
Who would say something about your doors?

Gun5

Established Member
I just pulled my bulbs and electrical taped the socket so they would not get wet. you can also dremel cut the signals off the grill and glue them to the back of the new uro grill. www.jwardell.com/focus/grills.html hope that helps
Who would say something about your doors?

everyone just likes to say i like everything but........ or you know how it goes i could care less haha BTW car is #3389 of 3985

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
webxtremes.com used to make the SVT emblem, but I think they got a cease/desist or something along those lines from Ford.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
ya i had signed up for focaljet they deleted my account and still cant get it to work (registered twice lol)...... i dunno what the deal is i'v been on over 100 car forums since 03 (having 20+ vehicles since I got my license) :nono:

I sponsor Focaljet as well as this site and it is well worth getting signed up.

Try contacting them to see if theres a problem with your registration.

Gun5

Established Member
I sponsor Focaljet as well as this site and it is well worth getting signed up.

Try contacting them to see if theres a problem with your registration.

yea i finally got it just had to re register again! great site :thumbsup:

PinoYnMotioN

Juice
Established Member
I bought some stickers that covered up the Ford Logos at the front, back, and the inside on my car. I forget how much I got them for. This is a pretty dumb question, but how did you guys figure out what number your car was made?

Users who are viewing this thread