Where's that new budget nitrous thread?

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
I think it was posted by Nitrous Outlet last week but I can't find. Some help would be nice. Got a bonus and looking for more speed.

125oh

Established Member
Your not talking sbout the reaper kit by bbr are you ? Made to not be seen I think they went 11.2 on a 100 shot with it

125oh

Established Member
Its on the first page of 2011-2014 . Completely hidden they say . But its a small bottle . Dont expect it to last longer than a few runs. Also its a dry kit I believe. Are you a auto

125oh

Established Member
id get a window/wot switch . just incase you miss a shift your not spraying while bouncing off the limiter

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
id get a window/wot switch . just incase you miss a shift your not spraying while bouncing off the limiter

Exactly why I think I'll pass.

You can run without it as long as you are careful as many have been but a window switch is always a nice safety device to add. I will give better pricing if you purchase the kit with a window switch

Nitrous Outlet

Established Member
Give me a call & we can discuss the Moneymaker system, its a wet system & you can spray up to a 400hp shot on it.

clean92lx

Established Member
You can run without it as long as you are careful as many have been but a window switch is always a nice safety device to add. I will give better pricing if you purchase the kit with a window switch

Can you guys include a 10lbs bottle with the reaper graphics in the regular kit (stage 3)?

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Can you guys include a 10lbs bottle with the reaper graphics in the regular kit (stage 3)?

I can but price will change due to longer line, fittings and bottle. We were working on different bottle size pricing. Wont be a huge jump though

Call for pricing

Users who are viewing this thread