• AXLE EXCHANGE

Votes: 19 10.0%
  • OTHER (what brand)

Votes: 28 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SixPak

Established Member
Shaftmasters. Simple install, everything needed in the box, no vibration issues, best price I could find and no shipping charges.

Tama_Drumhead

Established Member
I have the DSS carbon fiber shaft along with a MGW shifter. I have not experienced any drive train vibration or buzzing through the shifter going on two years now.

gremlinsteve

Established Member
I've been waiting on my dss shaft for some time now
Seems over two months is the norm for receiving I guess....

How the heck did I get talked into going that route..

gremlinsteve

Established Member
ha..
found out after two months of waiting my shaft shipped a day agop. thats some wonderfull turn around time from dss....beware.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I'll be going with the DSS carbon when it comes time for me to buy one. I'm aware of the slow turn around stories. It doesn't bother me.

gremlinsteve

Established Member
Yea. What's sucks is the first one was built and shipped to the wrong address
From what I hear now
I have no idea what's going on

gremlinsteve

Established Member
Or how about the carbon shaft failure in England right now ongoing with the servicemember. The shaft failed on the roadway in Europe costing him Aton of money to have it towed home.
Return shipping to dss after they claimed it was his fault for the failure and then they have the balls to tell him that because he lowered the car that changed the length of the shaft needed.

How does that change from the design engineered .
They would have the alter the wheel base for that dimension to change. The rear end up and down "arch" would remain the same. The shaft moves in and out or in the case uses that joint.
Same as the ford shaft would. I'm just not understanding what there issues are.

vortecd

Established Member
Looks like someone could say something good or bad about every one out there. So maybe price should be the next thing to go after. I went shaftmasters

MODCOBRA

Established Member
Besides the price, timing of delivery should be considered. Mine was ordered and received in 5 days. Great customer service at PST.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Maybe I'll purchase the Dyno Tech shaft and try it. I'm happy with the factory shaft but nervous it may break.
Who sells it the cheapest???

Did you ever snag a dynotech? I just got home from bahrain this weekend and have a dynotech and RXT going in the car this week hopefully.

nosscort

Established Member
have a shaftmasters also.. no vibration.. But it does carry some whine harmonics more than the stock piece.. But that also may because I have a whiteline trans bushing, Rear control arms, Relo brackets and the Adj upper control arm and the factory 3.73's.. So far I am happy

Users who are viewing this thread