DblClutch

I currently have a built 2v motor in a 04 GT with an Eaton m112 blower. Teksid block. Forged internals. Im making around 450hp with the current blower at 12psi. My motor and fuel system were built to handle 700+ hp but I skimped on the blower during the build. I'm looking to upgrade now and I'm clueless as to which blower to get. I have looked at VMP, Kenne Bell, and Whipple. What do you guys recommend as far as brand and size? I would love to make around 650rwhp.

Denver_SVT

Established Member
I currently have a built 2v motor in a 04 GT with an Eaton m112 blower. Teksid block. Forged internals. Im making around 450hp with the current blower at 12psi. My motor and fuel system were built to handle 700+ hp but I skimped on the blower during the build. I'm looking to upgrade now and I'm clueless as to which blower to get. I have looked at VMP, Kenne Bell, and Whipple. What do you guys recommend as far as brand and size? I would love to make around 650rwhp.
Either Whipple or VMP you can't go wrong with them. I would like to suggest you make some search in the forum for subject " VMP 2.3L vs. Whipple 2.9L" to see the comparison between both.

Sent from my Samsung S7

DblClutch

I was originally planning on going with the whipple 2.9 but my tuner told me that they had trouble with them in the past and was trying to discourage me from that particular model. Have any of you guys had trouble with the 2.9s?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MG0h3

Established Member
Nope. Almost 20k miles on my setup

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread