Which engine cover paint scheme?

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Which paint scheme are you guys feeling for the engine cover?

ypa4ute5.jpg

7yrape8e.jpg

qaha8aha.jpg

87hatchy

Established Member
I'd say #2 OR #4....which for me would be all blue except behind "5.0" would be the only grey part

kosovobandit

Established Member
#3 looks awesome and put some blue lettering on your coil covers or blue coil covers with black lettering would just look great. BTW awesome photoshop work.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
#3 looks awesome and put some blue lettering on your coil covers or blue coil covers with black lettering would just look great. BTW awesome photoshop work.

Thanks.

I think the coil covers will stay silver. Don't want to overload the engine by with blue since the paint of the by itself will still be there.

I'm going to attempt to put DIB lettering and black lettering on the covers to see which I like better.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Have you considered a silver strip in the indented part of the blue area on the engine cover? I was just curious.

Yeah, I'll have someone local do it. Too much for myself, and I want it to look professional.

I am one step ahead of you on the silver stripe, just couldn't get it to work right last night.

Erick

Established Member
I like them all but I think the intake tube should match the front portion of the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread