Which Mach 1 Exhaust sounds the best???

Shackleford

Established Member
It is subjective. I like x pipe + mac and x pipe + magnapacks. I've heard plenty of other setups I like too. It's best to just browse videos and figure out what you like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=226FujL3Pnw&fmt=22]YouTube - 2003 Mustang Mach 1 in HD[/ame]

blackmagicmach

The PoPo
Established Member
gotta love the spin tech super pro streets long tubes and a o/r x pipe...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaMQkalMkoI]YouTube - mach 1 slp and spin techs[/ame]

EVO-lution

Established Member
It is subjective. I like x pipe + mac and x pipe + magnapacks. I've heard plenty of other setups I like too. It's best to just browse videos and figure out what you like.

YouTube - 2003 Mustang Mach 1 in HD

Shackleford...the vid that i posted, is that your car too?

gotta love the spin tech super pro streets long tubes and a o/r x pipe...

YouTube - mach 1 slp and spin techs

wooooow:bowdown: dude this car sounds amazing. Blackmagicmach, u got anymore vids? if not make some more. I've never really considered spintechs until I heard yours just now.

EVO-lution

Established Member
i wish borla's were in the clearance section of a store cause then I'd buy em. I can't afford them. so its either MAC or Spintechs for me. or if i wanna get real crazy LM1's again :D

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
i wish borla's were in the clearance section of a store cause then I'd buy em. I can't afford them. so its either MAC or Spintechs for me. or if i wanna get real crazy LM1's again :D

I know what you mean man! I bought mine from a guy that had them on his Mach and removed them when he traded his car in. He sold them to me for $350 and he only had them on his car for a couple of months!

Nor Cal Mach

I love this AMERICAN RIDE
Established Member
Honestly! How many times is this same subject gonna be gone over. Everyone wants to know what's the best exhaust, everyone has a different meaning to what sounds good. It's called personal preference/taste. Do some research on a Mach1 forum DUH!

Furinox

Established Member
here's mine. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m3yclJNMRk&feature=related]YouTube - Mach 1 Vortech Charged[/ame]

it's spintech sportsman's with an O/R H

CPMGNT

Established Member
neither X or H pipe......PROCHAMBER! (or would that be both? LOL) with magnapack catback. hopefully some mac longtubes soon. :rockon:

Hitman318

My other car is a cruiser
Established Member
cant remember if i posted one or not but here is my vid. its just weld in bassanis and the stock mid

th_bassani002-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread