Which Mods with Freedom Ford Warranty Work

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
I've been told Freedom Ford is pretty good about warranty work with the Cobras. So I wanted to know which mods are ok to have while still having Freedom willing to do warranty work.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Whats up? This is John (JKD Cobra on TR) I heard you were thinking about getting a cobra. Freedom is ok, obviously, if you go into the dealership with a blown motor and a pulley/chip on the car they can't fix it under warranty. But your basically safe with the bolt ons.

mchedd

Burp - 'scuse me
Established Member
TRD.... - If your interested in buying a new Cobra, Talk to Jazz @ Freedom. He's an SVTOA member. If you've already purchased one, Dan Robinson with the Gray Team is the man to see for service. He's also an SVTOA member.

mchedd

Burp - 'scuse me
Established Member
03stage.... Thanks for the input. I heard that Brandon Ford sponsers MMNA (I think) and it is in any dealerships' best interest to deliver quality service whenever required. I haven't heard any negative comments about Brandon at all. I can only speak from my experiences at Freedom.
Presently there are 3 Freedom employees that belong to the SVTOA so they are aware of what type of service SVT owners expect. Plus Freedom's about 2 miles from my house.

Users who are viewing this thread