Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
None,
the ancient tribal myths have caused a spread of mass delusion, especially in hard times. A sign of desperation but the myths call for finding peace in hard times, looks like an escape valve based on false hopes. No zombies, no aliens and ET is a doctrinal flop.

Man the quality of threads on this site just continues to go down hill. I'm going with Mr. Machete's Nibiru arrival.

Planter

Banned
aliens are coming for the OP and will conduct multiple anal sex experiments on him (or wait, maybe they've already done that.....:dw: )

oldmodman

Established Member
My planning for that day in 2012 will consist of........nothing.

Because that is what is going to happen.

I can't believe that anyone is still posting about this shit.

stangaholic280

Established Member
Rita Repulsa IMO.

mmpr-viloes.jpg

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I am guessing that if there is an alien civilzation eyeing us or communicating with our government, they have probably evolved enough to not really care about taking over land or planets.

It is the savage nature of our knuckle dragging society that always assigns the idea that extra-terrestrial will be violent and/or try to "invade" us.

What's more, I would also tend to think that if they did want to take over our planet, they would get rid of us by some virus or dropping an asteriod on our heads and waiting for the dust to settle. My point being, I don't think we'd have to worry about it because it wouldn't play out like Independence day.

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
There is a .01% chance that a right winger might get elected. If that happens then yes, we are doomed soon after election.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I don't think either are going to happen so cut and clear, but I don't think zombies is gonna happen at all, although it would be pretty badass!

If aliens as we think of them do exist, I'd really like to know and have proof before my time.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
The Cylons are coming back, and they have a plan. As the Sacred Scrolls of Pythia write "All this has happened before, and all this will happen again".

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
I want both. Aliens more. I want to see Aliens, really bad. That said, Neither will happen in our lifetime. Dammit.

Users who are viewing this thread