which tires and what size are best for....?

neckdemon

Established Member
hello, everyone. i'm obviously new tot he forums and i am also a new '03 cobra owner. anyway, the car still has these crappy eagle f1 tires on it. i was thinking of going with some nittos, but wanted some feedback from some of you. what are the best tires to use front and back? what sizewill fit and/or is best? i was thinking i could fit the 305's in the back, but what's the best size for the front? also what's the best tire to use for the front? should i go with the nitto 555's? and 555r's in the back? fyi, this is going to be a daily driven car. my goals for the car are to be a fast street car that sees minimal time at the drag strip. so i would probably be building it up to run in the 11's. thanks in advance for any and all advice.

ed

neckdemon

Established Member
you don't think i'll get better traction in the nittos? what are these tires? are they regualr passenger car tires or are they some sort of drag radial?

neckdemon

Established Member
i just looked those tires up. what are they just the next step up from the stock F1's that are on there? i don't know that i want something like that. i'm pretty sure i'm going to put DR's in the back. i'm more curious as to what i should use up front.

Users who are viewing this thread