Which toy for Daddy? Budget 50K tops

boneblower

Established Member
Thx boyz. Ive had 2 vettes already. Favorite was 69. 427/400 tripower 4 spd. Im not crazy about the c6. I like the newest stingray best but id like a back seat in case i do have to bring one of the kids w me

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
You can get a 40k mile c6 zr1 in the high 40s, none of the cars you posted compare to it.

You are seeing 40k mile c6zr1s for $40k? I have been toying with one of these for a bit and 1) do not see any with >20k miles and 2) are still in $60s. From what I can tell c6zr1 and c7z06 are same price right now.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
You are seeing 40k mile c6zr1s for $40k? I have been toying with one of these for a bit and 1) do not see any with >20k miles and 2) are still in $60s. From what I can tell c6zr1 and c7z06 are same price right now.

I looked and saw 1 that was $49,999, literally lol. Private party so Price may be a little flexible too. It has 40 something thousand miles on on it

Edit: zr1.PNG

Last edited:

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
im going to think outside the box here for a second.....

fox mustang with 5.0 or LS swap and truck full of beer

boneblower

Established Member
The beer part sounds good but I want the new technology of todays cars.

I checked out that sc gt near me. Another cl car flipper. Not buying from a shaky guy who knows nothing about the history of his car. He had no idea who modded or tuned his car. No dice.

The Lebanon Ford Performance vehicles for 39,999 seem like a solid possibility. Anyone here have one of those?

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member

I checked out that sc gt near me. Another cl car flipper. Not buying from a shaky guy who knows nothing about the history of his car. He had no idea who modded or tuned his car. No dice.

The Lebanon Ford Performance vehicles for 39,999 seem like a solid possibility. Anyone here have one of those?

@tones_RS3 has a roush. Same difference

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member

Is it time to call @dannydarko11 for some popcorn?

I got you, fam!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

lol

M240Bravo

Established Member
Damn I'm looking at 993s and 964 now. I think I'll get one this winter.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Mods u ok with this ??

Yep. You ain't seen nothin' yet.

I still don't understand how car like the C6 ZR1 has depreciated so bad. ...

Not enough to differentiate it from a run-of-the-mill C6, and even with the "upgraded" interior, it still has a steering wheel straight from the Cobalt.

OP, if you're thinking GT500, I recommend you do an '11/'12. You can get one for $10K+ less than a '14, and mods-wise, anything you can do to a '14, you can do to an '11/'12. I'm recently hearing that the '13/'14 isn't as mod friendly as the '11/'12, either. So, if you're into mods, you might have more potential with the '11/'12. More money leftover to allocate to mods, too.

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
I don't agree with GT Premi often but this time he's right.

11/12 GT500 + $15k in mods ≥ 13/14 GT500

11/12 GT500
VMP 2R
E85 fuel kit
Wide wheels + tires
Suspension
Dual fan heat exchanger
MGW

Win. The above isn't even $15k in mods.

Users who are viewing this thread