Which toy next?

4VFreak

Beyaaahhhh!!!!!
Established Member
I just picked up something new. H/C/I Billy Boat headers and Corsa exhaust. It is nasty as ****. It came down between this and a built c7z z07. There is something about the c6 and ls7 that really grabs me. I wanted a raw experience and the c7 is too refined. This one feels like I went back in time a little bit. My wife hates it which probably means I made the right decision.

View attachment 1660878

Awesome, pretty much the exact car I would look for in a C6Z.

MG0h3

Established Member
Good choice Klaus. After all, they spend the majority of the time sitting so you have to want to look at it.

C6Z is my fave behind the mildly different C6ZR1.

I know you said no bigs and littles, but the one I saw in person looked perfect.

I think your car would look good with some polished wheels. Love your paint, but shiny wheels pop on it.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I just picked up something new. H/C/I Billy Boat headers and Corsa exhaust. It is nasty as ****. It came down between this and a built c7z z07. There is something about the c6 and ls7 that really grabs me. I wanted a raw experience and the c7 is too refined. This one feels like I went back in time a little bit. My wife hates it which probably means I made the right decision.

View attachment 1660878

**** ME!! Bad ass sir, bad ass!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
Gen V Viper

OR

Any Corvette listed. Maybe C7 Z06 is the best suited? C7 ZR1 by all means if you have the funds for it.

EDIT:

Nevermind, too late to the party.
Congrats on your Corvette! Badass for sure

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Good choice Klaus. After all, they spend the majority of the time sitting so you have to want to look at it.

C6Z is my fave behind the mildly different C6ZR1.

I know you said no bigs and littles, but the one I saw in person looked perfect.

I think your car would look good with some polished wheels. Love your paint, but shiny wheels pop on it.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Thanks man. This one will be a canyon carver. What do you think of these

BC Forged LE10 | MLE10 Modular Forged Wheels– AutoTalent

I am thinking of either
a. black barrel, matte grey center, stainless hardware; or,
b. black barrel, black center, stainless hardware

20/19 staggered

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those wheels are nice. I personally kind of like the black barrel, matte grey center with stainless hardware. That's this one, right?

LE10_MAIN_2000x.jpg

MG0h3

Established Member
Thanks man. This one will be a canyon carver. What do you think of these

BC Forged LE10 | MLE10 Modular Forged Wheels– AutoTalent

I am thinking of either
a. black barrel, matte grey center, stainless hardware; or,
b. black barrel, black center, stainless hardware

20/19 staggered

I think the matte grey center would be an improvement over straight black, but I still think a polished wheel just changes the car with subdued colors. I think the wheels look better and it makes the paint stand out more.

Hard to find any pics of polished on your color other than factory chrome on the ZR1.

“BLM is doing God’s work”
2KblackGT

svtperformance.com mobile app

T.Man

Established Member

View attachment 1660878

Car is beautiful! Not a very common color either. Do you know who built the car / What H/C setup?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Car is beautiful! Not a very common color either. Do you know who built the car / What H/C setup?

Thanks man. Raging in New Orleans built it. I do not have the build list in front of me but was ported factory heads with all new guts, ported factory intake. The cam profile is an RPM B3. I asked him if I should go with the MSD intake and he said no need, this one flows just as well. It did 580 on 91 so it seems like a respectable set up.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks man. Raging in New Orleans built it. I do not have the build list in front of me but was ported factory heads with all new guts, ported factory intake. The cam profile is an RPM B3. I asked him if I should go with the MSD intake and he said no need, this one flows just as well. It did 580 on 91 so it seems like a respectable set up.

580 on 91.. damn. That is going to be fun AF. Good stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread