Which wheels for my 04 SY cobra?

BearsFTW18

Established Member
So in about a month to a month and a half I'm going to be getting a set of some quality wheels. I just can't decide between True Forged and CCW. I also don't know which series I'd want either. Opinions? And if you could post a pic with your suggestion that'd be great because I don't know what all of them look like. Again, they'd be on a screaming yellow cobra. Thanks.

BearsFTW18

Established Member
No. I was just being an idiot lol. I'm keeping it. I know if I sell it that I'll immediately regret it.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ive got a couple of sets of 18s i could give you a smoking deal on right now including one set of mach 5s. :thumbsup:

BearsFTW18

Established Member
I'm hoping to find used, but I think what I'm mainly interested in would probably be Chicanis and classics.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ive got this same exact set right now that i can sell for a very nice discount
peteSYpolishedM5.jpg

ive also got some Victorys as well :beer:

no Chicanes right now though..

we will be launching our annual tax season sale very soon but the pricing still wont come near what i can do on these sets. these are priced to move!

AdamSVT

Established Member
ive got this same exact set right now that i can sell for a very nice discount
peteSYpolishedM5.jpg

ive also got some Victorys as well :beer:

no Chicanes right now though..

we will be launching our annual tax season sale very soon but the pricing still wont come near what i can do on these sets. these are priced to move!

Hot damn!!! Those would look killer on my MC hehe. Sorry to hijack can you send me a price for those mach's?

BearsFTW18

Established Member
Steve, can you give me a price on what you have right now please?? You can message me. Lol and funny that you mention tax season, because I always get my tax check in early february.

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
I love Mach 5 wheels....that's why I have two sets, one set black with polished lip and one set Polished/stepped lip .... enjoy if you get them! :)

Users who are viewing this thread