• Magnaflow Catted X

Votes: 69 42.3%
  • Magnaflow O/R X

Votes: 37 22.7%

• Total voters

Bionik_P

Established Member
Which mid pipe with my Magnaflow CB?

Ok right now I'm running a Magnaflow CB. I've come across some good deals on some mid-pipes but I'm not sure which one will sound best with the Magnaflow CB.....Here are the choices:

1. MRT Catted H
2. Bassani O/R X
3. Magnaflow Catted X
4. Magnaflow O/R X

Opinions?

Last edited:

mccoigk

BLUSN8K
Established Member
Do the off road pipes have a pretty bad exhaust smell? If so that might be something to consider.
I know the one I used to have on my 91 made my clothes smell like a burning tire yard when I would come home from work with the windows down.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
upr offroad x pipe with magnaflows on mine------it sounds badass. the upr pipe had the best/tightest to the body fit

Bionik_P

Established Member
Has anyone had the UPR pipe on their daily driven Cobra? That is my biggest concern. I've heard nothing but good things about the UPR piece, however it is aluminized and I'm afraid of it rusting since my car is daily driven....anyone?:shrug:

Wintermute

Banned
I just put the MAC catless X on with my magna-flows. Sounds pretty amazing, nice idle, screams at WOT. I havn't had a chance to really open up cuz the roads are crap right now but so far me likey.

spleen04

Tooty Fn Fruity
Established Member
I drive my cobra a decent amount, not a true daily driver but i have had the upr o/r x since my 02 gt ( i know i should have got another but it fit) and that car was my daily. It has held up fine and i do have magnaflow cat back. I am thinking about going to a catted x soon (maybe christmas) but i have many compliments on the upr. The car sounds great until you really lay into it when i feel it is a little much. I have had some problems with leaking on the front passenger side, although that is more from the pain in the a$$ to get that tight.

I am currently trying to switch to the bassani cat x or the magnaflow...just trying to see peoples feedback on both.

Last edited:

Bionik_P

Established Member
I'd like to add the UPR O/R X to the mix but I can't add it to the poll....so I'll just state that I'm also looking at that....anyone have UPR sound clips?

Bionik_P

Established Member
pianoman90 said:
What do you need to do with regards to an SES light/ 02 sims, etc... on an O/R x?

From my understanding, you have 3 options....
1. Run the setup as is and hope you don't get a light.
2. Run the setup with MIL eliminators
3. Run the setup as is, but get your car tuned for an O/R X.

Users who are viewing this thread