Whipple 2.9 Track Passes

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Great passes but your 10.17 pass would not have been a 9sec pass even if the car was running good on the top end . 6.54 @106mph 1/8th not going to give you 9 second pass . You need bottom 6.4 or 6.3 in 1/8th to get the car into 9s

maybe, maybe not. 137 on the big end is 9 territory and I was consistently trapping that all day. I do agree that it needs to get out of the hole quicker.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Add 2#'s of boost, you go on a diet and lose 25#'s, take a massive poop before you race, take 100#'s out of the car. You're in the 9's. That's dedication.

Talleywacker

Established Member
It’s not a 9 till it has a 9. I hate when people say it has X in it like that suppose to make it more impressive.

Do what you gotta do and get that 9 then pop off. :)

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Add 2#'s of boost, you go on a diet and lose 25#'s, take a massive poop before you race, take 100#'s out of the car. You're in the 9's. That's dedication.

lol yea I'm not doing all of that before I race. I am going to try and take weigh out this winter because I'm definitely not getting any smaller

That’s awesome. What kind of power are you making?

Probably close to 700

It’s not a 9 till it has a 9. I hate when people say it has X in it like that suppose to make it more impressive.

Do what you gotta do and get that 9 then pop off. :)

lol, ok I wasn't trying to impress anyone. This was simply a post to show results for those who are interested in what these setups can do.
I hate when people comment and have nothing to back their words up with. Let's see some of your track results....

Talleywacker

Established Member
lol yea I'm not doing all of that before I race. I am going to try and take weigh out this winter because I'm definitely not getting any smaller

Probably close to 700

lol, ok I wasn't trying to impress anyone. This was simply a post to show results for those who are interested in what these setups can do.
I hate when people comment and have nothing to back their words up with. Let's see some of your track results....

Eh I’m a road racer it takes me minutes to get to the end lol

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Do you have any in car footage? How’s the whine at your boost level?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No, I wish I did. Next season I'll have some. I'll be honest I came from a KB 2.2 setup and no blower compares to the sound of that. These are a lot more faint but you can hear it still.

Users who are viewing this thread