Whipple 600RWHP stock clutch.

betiwin

Established Member
As the title states. Still on stock clutch and shaft. Cars not beat a lot but few spirited runs here and there. 20,000 miles. How long until she lets go. Those hat have done it how long they usually last. Been whippled for 6500 miles. Thanks

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
If u stay away from track you should be ok...
1 trip to the track is all I needed to destroy mine

cj428mach

Established Member
good to hear. My car is a low mileage one and just got the whipple put on it with the stock clutch. It sounds like I shouldn't have to worry about replacing it right away.

spdtrip

Established Member
Ive had my whipple with stock clutch for 3000 miles. 1 pass at the track I could smell clutch burning. It never slipped but to be safe I have rxt going in soon.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
mine lasted about 20k miles before it started slipping a little, about 10k of that with a whipple at 600hp. probably could've gone longer but i changed it once i noticed it was slipping. but my car is a garage queen and doesn't see the track.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Stock clutch here with my KB. I have about 7-8k on the clutch with the KB. Its fine driving around and getting on it a bit, just cant rip gears or speed shift it, then mine slips. I'm upgrading this winter to Spec 3+.

03mustang92

1of154
Established Member
snapped my stock input shaft with 420hp (pullied and exhaust power) and a centerforce dual friction clutch

inputshaft.jpg

TRBO VNM

All depends on the condition of the clutch. I just had a guy that wanted to wait on a clutch after I put a TVS on...first pull on the dyno the clutch would not hold. RXT going in.

Users who are viewing this thread