Whipple charged Alluminator

stang_gangx2

I'm dropping a alluminator w/ built heads all Manley internals springs, retainers etc.. also the most aggressive comp blower cams . I'm putting a 2.9 whipple I have the 3" upper pulley anybody know what kind of boost I'll get with it ? And what kind of power I can make ? I have a tri pump e85 fuel system capable of 1500 hp And id1000s

IMG_1695.JPG

IMG_1644.JPG

IMG_1639.JPG

IMG_1519.JPG

IMG_1497.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
I've heard of a mustang with an Aluminator, id1000s, with a centrifugal blower on around 15 psi make 780 whp in Baton Rouge.. it was a silver auto car.. just a stock Aluminator though and i dont know the other fuel related stuff..

stang_gangx2

Yeah I shoulda went with bigger injectors I just bought those I'd thought they'd be big enough

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

stang_gangx2

I'm at a halt now on the build. Comp sent me 11-14 cams so had to ship them back to get the 15s

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

COMPkirstin

Sorry...If there's anything I can do to ease the pain, let me know. Cool thing about a cam shop is there's always something handy to smack people around with ;)

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
block will be your limiting factor.....i think they are on borrowed time after 750ish although myself and several others have pushed them beyond that point....OPG and Crank Sprocket are a must, I was centri so i imagine the instant tq of the 2.9 will be a bitter harder on parts then my centri setup...id try to move the 1000's and get 1050's or 1300's.....i run 1300's in my 15 with the high pressure triple return system aswell....

stang_gangx2

block will be your limiting factor.....i think they are on borrowed time after 750ish although myself and several others have pushed them beyond that point....OPG and Crank Sprocket are a must, I was centri so i imagine the instant tq of the 2.9 will be a bitter harder on parts then my centri setup...id try to move the 1000's and get 1050's or 1300's.....i run 1300's in my 15 with the high pressure triple return system aswell....

The injectors are actually 1050 And it's a built block. Arp 2k everything forged rods and pistons with 9.5:1 compression The heads are built too all Manley internals , Opg and crank sprocket are tss

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread