Whipple plus much much more!!!

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
My damn phone needs to be replaced! Sadly I'm not going to be able to move on anything for a while as I'm needing to move to Phoenix for a job in the next 3 weeks. Things might change, I can always hope they will but for now mama wont let $ come out of the account for 'toys' (She's pissed about the PS3 still haha)

2003HostileSVT

32v Turbo Spooling soon!
Established Member
My damn phone needs to be replaced! Sadly I'm not going to be able to move on anything for a while as I'm needing to move to Phoenix for a job in the next 3 weeks. Things might change, I can always hope they will but for now mama wont let $ come out of the account for 'toys' (She's pissed about the PS3 still haha)

haha understandable.. I got my 80gig ps3 sittin here i dont even play it anymore :(..

Z7What

Powered By Eaton
Established Member
Would you be willing to sell the GPS only not the TV? Will it work with the DDX7015? IF so how much shipped to 70084. PM Me

Wayne

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
you have got to be shittin me if this Whipple is still around. Someone please buy this thing as my credit card company and future wife will want to kill me soon, well ok not the credit card company but she will.

2003HostileSVT

32v Turbo Spooling soon!
Established Member
you have got to be shittin me if this Whipple is still around. Someone please buy this thing as my credit card company and future wife will want to kill me soon, well ok not the credit card company but she will.

Eric thanks bro.. you should buy it and call it an early Christmas gift!!!:rockon: Just wrap it up and open it in december haha:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread