Whippled 03 Cobra vs GTR Skyline *video*

BlueSS

I Was Wondering What The Outcome Would Look Like, Have A White One In My Small Town That I've Been Waiting To "Run" Into :beer:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jSPq9xVd10"]YouTube- Whippled Cobra vs GTR[/nomedia]

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
Whippled Cobra against what a stock GTR. Let's make it a fair race, a whipple Cobra vs a GTR with the HKS 660 kit on it.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Call me crazy, but I am sure I've seen this vid on here before? Maybe you posted it at one point and then forgot and posted again?

7.62x51

Established Member
Call me crazy, but I am sure I've seen this vid on here before? Maybe you posted it at one point and then forgot and posted again?

I don't think that the OP's Cobra is in the video.

The OP has a Zinc Yellow Cobra, while the Cobra in the video is silver.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I don't think that the OP's Cobra is in the video.

The OP has a Zinc Yellow Cobra, while the Cobra in the video is silver.

That's what I thought. The way the beginning is worded made me think he finally got to run the white GTR and then he posted a video of the result, but the color of the car didn't match up.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
Whippled Cobra against what a stock GTR. Let's make it a fair race, a whipple Cobra vs a GTR with the HKS 660 kit on it.

good thinking ;-)! i can't wait to get the greddy tt kit for my 350... lighter than the cobra and boosted!

cobra @ 17psi w/whipple
350 @ 7psi w/greddy tt + FMIC
one day my girls are going heads up!

let's keep it fair... it makes things alot more interesting.

Last edited:

61mmstang94

Established Member
I'm pretty sure a pullied cobra has proven to edge out a stock GTR.

Haven't stock R35 GTRs gone solid 11s in the 120s?

Also, a lighter car that has every bolt-on plus an aftermarket supercharger should be able to beat it. Let's give the GTR some bigger turbos and it might not be so pleasing to watch anymore. Hell, the GTR wouldn't even need upgraded turbos, haven't they already been low 10s at right under 140mph with stock turbos? Not to mention a dig would be even worse for that cobra. But roll racing is only gay on here when it doesn't favor the cobra. :lol1:

Last edited:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Can we stop with the "oh well if the GTR had bigger turbos, it'd win" comments? If the cobra had a jet engine on the back then it'd beat a GTR with bigger turbos....

Its called, run what you brung, and the cobra brought more.....

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Can we stop with the "oh well if the GTR had bigger turbos, it'd win" comments? If the cobra had a jet engine on the back then it'd beat a GTR with bigger turbos....

Its called, run what you brung, and the cobra brought more.....

Oh don't mind him, he pretty much stirs the *hit anywhere he can, and for the most part talks bad about Mustangs whenever he can.

Users who are viewing this thread