White 2012 GT (Twin Turbo/ Florida)

JTS_7

Established Member
Basically. Lowest I am going lmao. Maybe this price will move it along, and stop people from playing games.

Buyers are more than welcome to have the car inspected. Encouraged actually.

Thanks guys.

JTS_7

Established Member
Few more people interested. I laugh every time someone flakes, passing up a hell of a deal.

JTS_7

Established Member
I emailed you back.

Sticker for those who have asked for whatever reason.
24cbqkp.jpg

JTS_7

Established Member
^

Thanks.

Guys, please do not waste my time. I must have dealt with 40-50 of you by now. If you are not seriously interested and do not have the funds, do not contact me it's pointless for the both of us. 99.9% of what you need to know is in my first post. Again if you are interested and have the funds and you have a question or want to work a deal feel free to PM me. Otherwise don't bother. Sounds a bit rude, but it will save me the headache of going back and forth for days only to find out you can't even get financed, now multiply that by as many people as I have dealt with on this car and you will feel my pain.

#tirekickers

JTS_7

Established Member
One last bump.

Probably going to just part it out and put the car back to stock and trade it in or sell it.

thanks guys.

KingKiller

Established Member
I noticed you mention an SCT handheld but also have an HP tuners sticker under the hood. Which is currently used to tune the car? Do you have an HP tuners license for the car that could be transferred with it?

Thank you

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
One last bump.

Probably going to just part it out and put the car back to stock and trade it in or sell it.

thanks guys.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... u can wait to see what is going to happen on my end :D

JTS_7

Established Member
I noticed you mention an SCT handheld but also have an HP tuners sticker under the hood. Which is currently used to tune the car? Do you have an HP tuners license for the car that could be transferred with it?

Thank you

I have a SCT handheld that will come with the car. It is married to the car. Any tuner can use this to tune the car if you so choose.

Last edited:

JTS_7

Established Member
$27k as is. Any potential buyer is free to have the car inspected. I will also take you for a ride, which you probably will want to buy it on the spot the car is a blast.

Everything listed in ad is included. If it's not there it's not included. I do not care what you "think" this car should go for. I know how much I have into it and how much it's worth stock. I know I am taking a loss, but I will not accept a ridiculous offer. I will part it out and sell it stock if it comes down to it. If you're interested sack up and pay the 27k not run me in circles with a ridiculous offer, I really do not care to hear it and do not appreciate having my time wasted quite honestly.

Also to clear up some confusion. When I said its "not a daily driver" I did not mean it's not street legal. It's is every bit street legal. What I meant was that I do not drive this car everyday as I have another car.

To everyone who has emailed me in the past two-three days, I believe I have emailed you all back. If not send me another message. I am currently out of town on business but will be back later tomorrow.

Dusten

Established Member
$27k as is. Any potential buyer is free to have the car inspected. I will also take you for a ride, which you probably will want to buy it on the spot the car is a blast.

Everything listed in ad is included. If it's not there it's not included. I do not care what you "think" this car should go for. I know how much I have into it and how much it's worth stock. I know I am taking a loss, but I will not accept a ridiculous offer. I will part it out and sell it stock if it comes down to it. If you're interested sack up and pay the 27k not run me in circles with a ridiculous offer, I really do not care to hear it and do not appreciate having my time wasted quite honestly.

Also to clear up some confusion. When I said its "not a daily driver" I did not mean it's not street legal. It's is every bit street legal. What I meant was that I do not drive this car everyday as I have another car.

To everyone who has emailed me in the past two-three days, I believe I have emailed you all back. If not send me another message. I am currently out of town on business but will be back later tomorrow.
Front page says 26k...

Users who are viewing this thread