Who’s number one on your playlist?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Todays jams,..............................

s-l640.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
They've been around for a long time. They were part of the 80's/90's metal scene back in the day. I wasn't too big into them.

Hey Tones. I hear you, but in the 80's there was no satellite radio or social media. So, unless it was played on the radio or a friend told you about them you wouldn't know.

So, lesser known bands like Onslaught got by me LOL. Today I can use Spotify to listen to metal channels and find new (to me) bands LOL.

It's pretty cool discovering some of these older bands.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey Tones. I hear you, but in the 80's there was no satellite radio or social media. So, unless it was played on the radio or a friend told you about them you wouldn't know.

So, lesser known bands like Onslaught got by me LOL. Today I can use Spotify to listen to metal channels and find new (to me) bands LOL.

It's pretty cool discovering some of these older bands.
Oh definitely.

Me and my brother and a good friend of ours would listen to the metal show on the radio on a certain night, I forget which it was so long ago. They would play the thrash, death and hardcore bands. We discovered a lot that way.
We also discovered a lot from word of mouth and by seeing what band shirts certain bands would wear and check them out as well.

The 80's and 90's were the best for metal.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Listening to the radio. That reminds me of when I was a kid. I'd sit in my room late at night with an AM radio. Catch a signal out of Sacramento, I think. Would listen to the King Biscuit Flower Hour. That was the only way to hear new stuff where I grew up.

**** Biden

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
New Impending Doom single dropped and it sounds much better than their last album which I didn't like. Sounds like their previous sound that they are known for.

Users who are viewing this thread