Who’s number one on your playlist?

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Went down a YouTube rabbit hole last night and I watched this one twice lol...jammin on the couch...by myself...whiskey in hand...2am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's the closest you can get to God in this plane of existence

First time I heard the album I thought Danny did a lot of dubbing for this song, NOPE. All by the living legend in real time

Best drummer alive now that Mr Peart is no longer with us, can't change my mind

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Saw Tool last October (2019) During the official support tour for Fear Innoculum. First time seeing Tool and holy shit what am amazing experience. Also, my wife was 2 months pregnant with our daughter soooooooooo technically it was her first concert. :D

Been jamming to this for a few days. Its not metal, but its a pretty solid folk record. Super vintage vibe to it, like all the millenials do these days. bwahahah

Last edited:

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
That's the closest you can get to God in this plane of existence

First time I heard the album I thought Danny did a lot of dubbing for this song, NOPE. All by the living legend in real time

Best drummer alive now that Mr Peart is no longer with us, can't change my mind

Yep, i can’t imagine I’ll see better in my lifetime. I am not a musician, but my dad and brother can play some and they are in awe of him.

We saw them after fear innoculum dropped and I couldn’t stop watching him make all those crazy noises on the gigantic gong thingy he had on stage. I thought all that was made up synthetic noise...nope, just good ole creativity.

Then my thought was ‘how high would i hafta be to create these sounds’ lol

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
You guys ever watch any of Meytal Cohen's videos? She's no Danny Carey, but still impressive for sure. Not to mention she is sexy as ****.
She does a lot of toll covers, along with other stuff too. Look her up on YT

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
You guys ever watch any of Meytal Cohen's videos? She's no Danny Carey, but still impressive for sure. Not to mention she is sexy as ****.
She does a lot of toll covers, along with other stuff too. Look her up on YT

John Kew does really good covers as well, but he's a dude so....

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
This gem,.....................

hqdefault.jpg

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Do you guys remember when it all started for you?

Back in the 70's my mom used to listen to pop when she cleaned the house. Therefore, that's what I listened to. Then in the 80's I went to high school and met some buddies who set me on the path to the highway to hell, as my parents put it.

In 1982 I heard these bands and I was initiated into the heavy metal scene……… I have NEVER looked back LMAO!!!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Do you guys remember when it all started for you?
^^Awesome album!!

It started for me listening to early KISS, early OZZY, and early BLACK SABBATH. I was more open minded as a kid though, I liked all other music, but metal was my go to. The last 20 years or more, it's strictly just metal. Thrash metal, death metal. Some hardcore as well.
Some of the new bands are good, but I listen to the bands from the 80's/90's mostly. Pretty much anything that's aggressive and has killer beatdown breakdowns/riffs.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread