Who’s number one on your playlist?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Ya'll still wilding out and I'm still here with Elton John and Stevie Nicks. Damn I'm Boring. I'm straight by the way...and happily married to a woman...before the EJ replies! HAHA

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
HA HAAAAAAAA
Damnnn, 6K?!?! I had a 2,400 dollar system, and that was kick ass. I can only imagine 6k! Holy smokes!
My Sundown Audio Zv5 2K D1 subs are about a grand each....lol. Then you start throwing mids, amps, several batteries, sound proofing, upgraded alternator, wiring, boxes.....shit adds up quick.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Ya'll still wilding out and I'm still here with Elton John and Stevie Nicks. Damn I'm Boring. I'm straight by the way...and happily married to a woman...before the EJ replies! HAHA
You must be of a proper age like myself. This metal thrasher stuff makes no sense to me. I'd much rather here some good guitar from Clapton or Gilmore.

Move on, nothing to see here.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
This gem this morning,................
Glorious!

NovellaOfUriel.jpg

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Since I got much bigger into vintage audio it is now about what sounds good and not really what kind of music I like.
STYX on the klipschorns is just real.

However, This on the Dahlquist DQ-10s is the most life like thing I've ever heard. You will swear you're sitting 10th row in the damn building.
Not a big adam Lambert fan but the dude can sing and I'll bet Cher wishes she recorded the song like this.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I had gotten out of larger home stereo for smaller blue tooth years ago. Run the Bose Sound Touch 30 in the kitchen, Sound Touch 10 in our bathroom, Bosch Work Station in the garage, Klipsch SB120 under the bedroom TV, one sound bar with subwoofer in the living room and have two portable Klipsch Grooves for patio or yardwork. The Klipsch portable Grooves are without a doubt the best portable BT player for the money.

Amazon.com: Klipsch Groove Portable Bluetooth Speaker: Computers & Accessories

Within the last year or two I did buy these which are amazing yet still middle of the road. Klipsch R-28PF Powered Floorstanding Speaker Pair and Klipsch 12" 400 Watts Wireless Subwoofer Brushed Black Vinyl (R-12SWi) to go in my Man Cave in the FROG. Wireless self amplified sub and Bluetooth, amplified speakers makes like easy. Sadly, I only use them for my PS4 as I don't play much music up there or watch much TV up there, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread