Who actually rides their motorcycle?

Monster Mach

Established Member
I know quite a few people have bikes on here?

What do you have (pics welcome) and who actually rides them?

Are you a corner carver?
Do you like to open it up first through 3rd?
Do you baby it?
How often do you ride?
Personally I have a 06 zx10r
Opening it up to its full potential is pretty hard around curves and in a straight. Just so much bike so much power but I do go to my track days and rape pavement.

spray'n mach 1

Established Member
I have an 09 Buell 1125cr and I ride it to the gym to save gas. I'm older now so I don't haulass like I used to. I will probably sell it so I can buy parts for my mustang.

NastyNate420

Established Member
I have a Zx6r Ive owned for 7 yrs or so.
I put over 20k miles on it. I have always drove it like I stole.
I DD it for a while Now take it out when ever I feel like it.
At the minimum once a week when its nice out.

oldmodman

Established Member
As I have gotten older I ride less and less. But I still ride like an asshole whenever I get the chance.

Don't have a crotch rocket, just a Honda Africa Twin 750 dual sport Paris to Dakar replica and I rev it to the red line every time I get on it.

I even have a Two Brothers carbon pipe on it. Loudest I could find.

DriverMod

Suckin gas but haulin ass
Established Member
I have a 2005 Yamaha R6. I ride it when the weather is nice which is almost all the time here in SoCal. Still trying to be a better rider, always working on that DRIVER MOD.

snakecharmer

Established Member
Every damn day, weather permitting. I put 10,000 miles on the two in the signature last year, most of them on the Vrod.

DepWraith

Established Member
I ride mine, like to hit the occasional curve and of course it's a beast on the straight roads.
e7u7uzen.jpg

stang1971

Established Member
i have a 2013 zx10r and ride EVERY chance i get. Whether its just to work or to hang out with friends. I have alot of friends that ride and we normally ride 2-3 times a week. I almost died in 2009 in a BAD wreck due to a uninsured motorist but i cant let that stop me from doing something i love to do.

stang1971

Established Member
I have a 2005 Yamaha R6. I ride it when the weather is nice which is almost all the time here in SoCal. Still trying to be a better rider, always working on that DRIVER MOD.

see...there is your problem... you are supposed to RIDE a bike...not drive it.. haha

GT500-lolz@MPG

Established Member
I have a 2012 Ducati Streetfighter S.. Ive had it for a year and put 1300 miles on it. Its just become so dangerous to ride lately with everyone on their phones so much.. Every other week I hear about someone getting hit on there bike.. Selling it soon unfortunately..

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Sold mine unfortunately. But I babied it around normally. The occasional open her up getting onto the highway.

Im boring :shrug:

DriverMod

Suckin gas but haulin ass
Established Member
well... and its a yamaha too hahaha jk jk (maybe)
Better than a Ninja :loser: haha
I can't wait to jump to a liter bike, those zx10 are stupid fast. I have a hard time keeping the front end down with my 108whp, I can only imagine what it's like for you!

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
When I had my ZX6R, I put 8000 miles on it in 5 years. It was my first bike and I taught myself how to ride. Never went down. Several close calls though. Traded it May last year for a Honda VTX 1300C. Put 1000 miles on it in 3 months. Sold it after some stupid b***h ran me off the road while on her phone. I miss riding though, and I've been seriously thinking about another cruiser, maybe a chopper this time. Anybody here ride a hardtail/rigid bike?

stang1971

Established Member
Better than a Ninja :loser: haha
I can't wait to jump to a liter bike, those zx10 are stupid fast. I have a hard time keeping the front end down with my 108whp, I can only imagine what it's like for you!

like a 2013 gt500 motor in a fiesta!!!!! im -1 up front... exhaust... and flashed ecu.... it power wheelies in 3rd and 4th..lol its ALOT of fun... BUT... i give it respect also.. its my 3rd liter bike....

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
DRZ400sm ride every chance I get April-November (yes even in NY)

I prefer carving corners since my bike leaves something to be desired when it comes to top end speed in straight aways (tops out around 95 with 205lb me on it). I like the bike since I actually can ride it to its limits on the street. Wish it had a 6th gear though

acdrew

Established Member
I have a 06 r6 like canyon carving and ring the piss out of it on the straightaways on the weekends. Unfortunately haven't ridden it in 4 months because of deployment and when I get back it will be to cold to.

charged351

Established Member
1984 Honda vf700 Interceptor here. Awesome bike, just did one of the Iron Butt Association challenges,1000 miles around lake Michigan in less than 24 hours. I'll probably have rode 7000 miles by the end of this season.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I've had a few CBR's and GSXR's.

I am currently bike-less though. I sold my 09 CBR 600 about a month ago. I didn't really ride it much this year, but previous I used to ride it a few times a week. I would just cruise around.

Users who are viewing this thread