Who else watches Ray Donovan?

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Okay who is ready for season #5 its going to be a good one. Starts 9pm this evening.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I like the show. Every character has a basket full of issues. I missed the season premier last night though. Then again Showtime will broadcast it 75 times over the next week I'm sure.

Jefe

Established Member
Mind blown last night. I was so confused...

SirShaun

Established Member
Mind blown last night. I was so confused...

Same. I'm not sure if I am going to like this season, if they keep doing the flash backs. Just tell us what happened already Jeez.

Last night I had a hard time paying attention to the show, usually it has me captivated. Might of been too because I had just watched Game of Thrones, and that was beyond awesome.

Coiled03

Established Member
I'd like to, but I'm not gonna pay for Showtime just to watch one show. Is it available anywhere streaming?

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I wanted to slit my wrists after watching that opener last night... Definitely not the usual Ray Donovan episode we are all used to. This season seems like it's going to be dark.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I wanted to slit my wrists after watching that opener last night... Definitely not the usual Ray Donovan episode we are all used to. This season seems like it's going to be dark.

Yes it was real surprising in this season opener that they decided to kill off Abby between seasons. In the last episode of season 4 it seemed like she was okay dealing with the cancer. This season is going to be dark but there will be tons of flashbacks like we saw in last nights episode.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Yes it was real surprising in this season opener that they decided to kill off Abby between seasons. In the last episode of season 4 it seemed like she was okay dealing with the cancer. This season is going to be dark but there will be tons of flashbacks like we saw in last nights episode.
You dick. I was going to watch the episode tonight and you let the cat out the bag. I'll still watch it but I'm thinking about hunting you down....

04MysticCobra

Established Member
You dick. I was going to watch the episode tonight and you let the cat out the bag. I'll still watch it but I'm thinking about hunting you down....

Oh ****. Sorry about messing it up for you. At least you are watching. Does not get much a following here.

Jefe

Established Member
haha, you pretty have to expect a discussion on a show that just started back up is going to have spoilers

Who is the kid that Bridget is hanging with? What happened to Avi? The fight between the Donovans was also very vague. Ill keep watching

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Pretty sure that kid was supposed to get an organ from Abby when she died. I had to go back make sure I didn't miss an episode from season 4. Pretty big jump from 4 to 5.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Oh ****. Sorry about messing it up for you. At least you are watching. Does not get much a following here.
No problem. I was just messing around. Not sure how I feel about the episode. Seems like they shot it in a different type of photography. Bunchy as a wrestler was certainly inventive. Glad his wife is less psycho than last year. But I liked Abby. Tough broad with a good heart.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
No problem. I was just messing around. Not sure how I feel about the episode. Seems like they shot it in a different type of photography. Bunchy as a wrestler was certainly inventive. Glad his wife is less psycho than last year. But I liked Abby. Tough broad with a good heart.

I kind of figured that you were but I have never done something like that before and without thinking that some people have not seen the episode yet I put up that spoiler.

My wife and I were not happy about them killing off Abby. We liked her too and she was a good tough partner for Ray. The whole Bunchy wrestling scene was very funny. Its going to be a very different season for the show this time with many flashbacks of Abby and the family is now all split up. I thought the first two seasons were great but have not been disappointed with the show at all. It will still be worth the watch.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Jon Voight's character is classic to me. The things he says and the plans he hatches are golden. And when he told Ray that he would take the rap for murders he didn't commit just left me in absolute surprise and awe of him. Just when you think he's a jerk and an uncompassionate guy he goes and does something like that....

Users who are viewing this thread