Who has an Omega Speedmaster?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I am contemplating adding one of these. Who has one? I am thinking of either an all black professional or a blue titanium professional. Both with leather bands. What are the most desirable submodels? Thanks

Fat Boss

Established Member
One of these? Maybe get a g/f instead? :LOL:

fa061234117d[1].jpg

blk02edge

Established Member
Every time I see a speedmaster I'm a bit disappointed. The Seamaster lineup seems to be much nicer built.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I want a speedy pro as well… everytime I am about to buy it, one of my hotrods breaks FTMFL :D I believe two or three members have them, hopefully they chime in.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Every time I see a speedmaster I'm a bit disappointed. The Seamaster lineup seems to be much nicer built.

I like the seamaster but I have a sub already. I am debating between a speedmaster or just sucking it up and getting a Daytona.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I like the seamaster but I have a sub already. I am debating between a speedmaster or just sucking it up and getting a Daytona.

Suck it up and get the Daytona. I like the Seamaster but like said above it's the watch for those who want to impress those who don't know. TBH I'd rather have a Navitimer or Chronomat.

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
I would just get the Daytona and be done. I like the speedmasters but I feel it would be a placeholder for what you really want.

The market for watches has come down a lot, I've noticed some of the desirables models from Rolex, AP, Patek have dropped a good bit over the last couple months. Who knows where it'll land but I'm hoping I have a chance to get a Batman for a reasonable sum

Blown 89

Established Member
Don't get it on factory leather. Get the bracelet and buy the leather aftermarket or separate. Factory bracelets are cost prohibitive when purchased separately and Omega's factory leather straps aren't great quality.

All that's a moot point if you can find a Daytona.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is the one I have. I really like it. I had a large collection of Citizen watches prior to this. All the various models. Once I got the Seamaster the Citizens sit and collect dust. lol.

And I got the 600 M version because I'm big into deep sea diving and spearfishing great white sharks. lol. I'll literally never dive nor take this watch anywhere near sea water. My next purchase is a Corvette with bright white New Balance so I can complete the look.

Seriously though, this is my all time favorite watch. I've even named it. Georg Simon.

blk02edge

Established Member
Fair enough. Like others said though, sounds like you should spring for the Daytona.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I actually just bought a Seamaster 2 weeks ago. Seamaster PO 43.5. Unbelievable watch. Its been kinda a bucket list watch for me. The only 2 other omegas i want now are a speedy and the original orange bezel PO on rubber strap.

I have a few Tags and Brietling but i have always loved Omega.

I’ll post some pics later. Frankly its still in the box. Haven’t wore it yet and need to size it.

@Klaus

If you’re serious, i know an AD that is doing 15% off plus no tax right now. I think until the end of August. My experience with them were great.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread