Who is from Kansas

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Hays is about 60 miles west of me and I'm 90 miles west of JC. Hays is a good 150 miles from JC. Ive been out in Hays a few times with my 99 cobra, Id like to come out the Sonic for one of their cruise nights.

03snkvert

Established Member
The Omaha and Iowa guys are having a little get together next Saturday in Council Bluff if anyone is interested!

jfitts23

Established Member
anyone know of a mustang shop in junction city or manhattan i'm finally here in kansas and got my mustang out of storage and it needs some work. thanks.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Hey guys come up to the Salina Regions next AutoX on Sunday Oct 18th. www.salinascca.org A group of guys from Riley have been attending letely and we're trying to plan an event on base this next year.

I can do quite alot on our mustangs. Let me know what you need done?

Aftermarket K-member installs, subframe connector installs, longtube headers, Lowering springs.

Anthony

jfitts23

Established Member
I'm still in the process of finding a house when thats finished hopefully i can get the stang going to cruise. i guess here i'll have to learn how to work on it myself. haven't seen any shops close.

M240Bravo

Established Member
There is about 10 of us that are really good at working on our cobras. Just ask for some help.

jfitts23

Established Member
yea i'm going to have to take you up on that offer. at least i can try to learn some stuff. I just ordered a 3g alternator so i'll be needing to do that and a tune up to be able to drive it. looks is a whole nother story.lol.

Users who are viewing this thread