Who is from Kansas

ReCoil

Let it eat!
Established Member
We all were planning something this weekend.. I will post details as soon as I get home.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Hey Pete,
How you been? Are you planning on auto-xing this year with the Salina Region SCCA?

Itd be cool to meet up with a few Kansas mustang owners and go for a drive. Sure to raise some hell and turn some heads.

Anthony

M240Bravo

Established Member
I don't care. I drive to nebraska for some cruises, I go to topeka sometimes. I'm game!

Bullitt02744

Established Member
Hey Pete,
How you been? Are you planning on auto-xing this year with the Salina Region SCCA?

Itd be cool to meet up with a few Kansas mustang owners and go for a drive. Sure to raise some hell and turn some heads.

Anthony

Hey Anthony,
I have been good. How about yourself?
Glad most of the cold weather is behind us!
Got a few new mods on the Bullitt in the last few weeks so im ready to rock!
4.10s and some Maximum LCA's. Had the 4.10s done on the weekend and I love them! So much better than the 3.27s. Puttin the LCA's in on friday. Not quite sure how they will work in autocross but I know they will help on the strip. Keep me posted on the up comming SCCA events. I will be gone for the summer in late May but will be back for Sept 1st.

M240Bravo

Established Member
Just so you all know.

templateflyer611.gif

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Im out close to the stateline on 70.. Anyone know a good place to get some t-45 work done? I broke/bent a shit fork or something related, not sure if I trust myself to tear it apart...

kintek

Rollin with the Sixxer
Established Member
Scranton, KS.

I finally join up here guys, I know most of you from the Manhattan site as well.

jhager172

Established Member
Guys mind a lightning in the mix? im out in Dodge City and drive up to salina to visit family every now and then. just looking to get together with some ford guys here in the state.

jfitts23

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread