Who makes this wheels?

FLACO_G

Established Member
Who makes this wheel??

Got this wheels on craigslist for my DD .. I am missing one of the center caps and wheels don't have any brand stamped on them or on exist. centercaps.. Seler does not know either.. any help is apreciated.

rimsi.jpg

Last edited:

quikcobra

Established Member
Gonna look like sh*t on anything they go on. Chrome = gay, heavy = gonna go threw joints could keep going but im being nice. They would be cool 10-15 years ago. But onto your question hit up some ricer forums. or next time you see a car with alot of stickers and apc products they could tell you lol.

Oh and its "these rims" not "this rims"...

M240Bravo

Established Member
Gonna look like sh*t on anything they go on. Chrome = gay, heavy = gonna go threw joints could keep going but im being nice. They would be cool 10-15 years ago. But onto your question hit up some ricer forums. or next time you see a car with alot of stickers and apc products they could tell you lol.

Oh and its "these rims" not "this rims"...

Hey hey hey! chrome won't get you home, but some chrome rims do look good.

FLACO_G

Established Member
ok people.. If you have some good info. that could help me please contribute; otherwise keep comments to yourself.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
i dont think this is a good place for help. its not like this is a popular wheel for mustangs, or that every member here has a sentra as a DD. the seller doesnt know?

Users who are viewing this thread