Who REALLY killed JFK (very interesting short video)

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
Great video. I have family member who were my age around that time and they all believe it was a conspiracy. I wouldn't anything past the United States.

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Just another conspiracy theory that leads no where. I have heard them all on this topic.

Occam's razor . . .

"If you have two theories that both explain the observed facts, then you should use the simplest until more evidence comes along"

"The simplest explanation for some phenomenon is more likely to be accurate than more complicated explanations."

"If you have two equally likely solutions to a problem, choose the simplest."

"The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be correct."

. . .or in the only form that takes its own advice. . .
"Keep things simple!"

7.62x51

Established Member
Just another conspiracy theory that leads no where. I have heard them all on this topic.

Occam's razor . . .

"If you have two theories that both explain the observed facts, then you should use the simplest until more evidence comes along"

"The simplest explanation for some phenomenon is more likely to be accurate than more complicated explanations."

"If you have two equally likely solutions to a problem, choose the simplest."

"The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be correct."

. . .or in the only form that takes its own advice. . .
"Keep things simple!"

lol.

You must not have watched the video...

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
lol.

You must not have watched the video...

Actually, watched it twice. Just saying that there have been way too many theories none of which can be proven. This usually means that the simplest explanation is the correct one. In this case, Oswald was the sole assassin.

I think what people struggle with the most is that a single individual with a bolt-action rifle took out one of the most important and influential person of our time. How can this be? This can't happen so it must be an elaborate conspiracy by our own government with the help of the military or it was simply the Mafia.

Last edited:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Oswald without question killed JFK. The Warren Commission completely screwed the investigation up with the "magic bullet" theory because they were incompentent in regards to ballistics. They overlooked that Connely's seat in the Lincoln sat inboard several inches over rather directly in front of Kennedy. When you line up the shot correctly it all makes sense.

As for the conspiracy if the mob and Carlos Marcelo was behind it all, maybe, maybe not. The mob was certainly the ones who most benefited from Kennedy's death getting RFK off their backs.

In reality Oswald was just a look into the future of what was to come of public shootings in this country. Oswald just happen to be shooting at the President who in that time people believed to be untouchable. It was the young naïve arrogance of Americans in a time of innocence.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
In reality Oswald was just a look into the future of what was to come of public shootings in this country. Oswald just happen to be shooting at the President who in that time people believed to be untouchable. It was the young naïve arrogance of Americans in a time of innocence.

Because the past has never told us how what to expect over and over:
The Assassination of Julius Caesar, 44 BC

Nasty500

Banned
It all goes back to the video. Your head doesn't kick back like it did when shot from behind. Also exit wounds big entry wounds are small. The whole back of his head was gone. Oswald may have done the shooting from the book depository but there was someone else shooting from the front also.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
It all goes back to the video. Your head doesn't kick back like it did when shot from behind. Also exit wounds big entry wounds are small. The whole back of his head was gone. Oswald may have done the shooting from the book depository but there was someone else shooting from the front also.

Watch the Zapruder (sp) film, it is JFKs whole top of the head and forehead that explodes, indicate an angle shot entering the back and exiting the front.

he was shot two times. the first through the neck as he slumped over. his nervous responses cannot be "a guys head does not kick back like this" when in fact it can do all sorts of things, not to mention his wife pushed away violently when she got brain splattered on her.

JFK autopsy photos - Bing Images

Do you have pics of JFKs head showing otherwise?

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
DAMMM dale, did you check out the links to the other autopsy's?

Which ones? I have seen these over the years so many and so much details it is hard for me to see what these conspiracy guys are ranting about.
Sad way for anyone to go.

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Oswald without question killed JFK. The Warren Commission completely screwed the investigation up with the "magic bullet" theory because they were incompentent in regards to ballistics. They overlooked that Connely's seat in the Lincoln sat inboard several inches over rather directly in front of Kennedy. When you line up the shot correctly it all makes sense.

As for the conspiracy if the mob and Carlos Marcelo was behind it all, maybe, maybe not. The mob was certainly the ones who most benefited from Kennedy's death getting RFK off their backs.

Agreed with everything you just stated. As for the Mafia, even though Jack & Bobby Kennedy screwed over some of these guys, they would not be stupid enough to go after the President of the United States. This would have meant the end of the Mafia in the US.

The Mafia simply wants to make money. Nothing more! The last thing they needed was to have the entire country after them. Who would even think of doing business with them anywhere after they did something like that. Sorry, just does not make sense. Believe it or not, those guys in the Mafia are shrewd business man. They know how to make money in many different ways. Killing the leader of a country like the US would not be one of them.

Last edited:

TERMN8U

Established Member
Anyone that believes Oswald did it alone has not looked into the murder at all. The official story makes no sense. Check out some of the stuff Jessy Ventura has done on the topic. Kenedy pissed off a LOT of people in his day, Wrighting laws to abolish the Federal Reserve, Printing the States own currency,going after the CIA etc,etc.....There has never been a free president since.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Anyone that believes Oswald did it alone has not looked into the murder at all. The official story makes no sense. Check out some of the stuff Jessy Ventura has done on the topic. Kenedy pissed off a LOT of people in his day, Wrighting laws to abolish the Federal Reserve, Printing the States own currency,going after the CIA etc,etc.....There has never been a free president since.

Jesse Ventura alone makes me think you are easily fooled.

stangfreak

Established Member
Can't view this video but there was a video showing the secret service slowly walking away from there posts around the car. One guy put his hands up and was wondering wtf is going on. When the car reached its target area, boom. This was all a setup IMO.

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Let me guess...some of you conspiracy guys also believe that the 9/11 attack on the Towers was also done by our own government? :dw:

Palmer

Established Member
I've always been very intrigued by this. I don't believe conspiracy theories, but the whole Oswald thing has never added up. I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, but I think there is more to the story than what is told/known.

Poppacapp

Established Member
Great video. I have family member who were my age around that time and they all believe it was a conspiracy. I wouldn't anything past the United States.

When a new president is voted into office.. the powers that be take that president into a room, and show them the JFK assasination video.... then ask him.. "Any questions?"

Users who are viewing this thread