Who said IRS cant hook up?

Grant

Established Member
Ok, might be, but still how many people do you know that can do that on the street?

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
That car still has the IRS from what others have said. Has upgraded half shafts and 4.10s w/some suspension work.

Grant

Established Member
Thats what it said on SBP, and i dout they would lie b/c even if that was a solid rear just think how hard that would be to pull the wheels foot, foot and half.

NITMARE

Established Member
Originally posted by robiferretti
its a drag car, how do you know it doesn't have the solid rear?
How do you know it's a drag car? You can't put slicks and skinnies on a street car?

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
wow!!!! that looks sooo famaliar! my friends and are i are the same way, but in high school!!! good vid. ill have to pull out some party videos from the beach.
:beer:
Jd

Grant

Established Member
Yup thats the same one. I hafta go take a cold shower now to get rid of this wood. :)

robiferretti

Established Member
Originally posted by NITMARE
How do you know it's a drag car? You can't put slicks and skinnies on a street car?

What I mean by drag car is that its probably not a roadrace car, if you own slicks and skinnies you probably dont roadrace your car. Not to say its never been done...but roadracers wouldn't punish their drivetrain with slicks and a 4000+ rpm launch.
I have no doubts that that car is driven more then twice a week, i can see that as being very possible. I never know what peopls definition of "street car" is:shrug:

regardless, double post but worth watching twice:rockon:

Grant

Established Member
Originally posted by mystifiedworm
Is the vid link gone? I was trying to show some coworkers and the link does not work. Can some one repost the vid?

Thanks,
Chad

I would be shaking to, when a car does that right in front of me. Has to be one of the baddest things you can see on the street..:bowdown:

NITMARE

Established Member
Originally posted by robiferretti
What I mean by drag car is that its probably not a roadrace car, if you own slicks and skinnies you probably dont roadrace your car. Not to say its never been done...but roadracers wouldn't punish their drivetrain with slicks and a 4000+ rpm launch.
I have no doubts that that car is driven more then twice a week, i can see that as being very possible. I never know what peopls definition of "street car" is:shrug:

regardless, double post but worth watching twice:rockon:
Yeah I hear what you're saying. It's kinda funny though cause I am one of those few that do own a set of Weld's with E.T. Street and a set of Cobra R's with Victoracers. :thumbsup:

comp 04

Jesus Saves
Established Member
from my neck of the woods, if its got tag and its driveable than these necks are around here say its a street car.

not exactly my opinion

Grant

Established Member
Theres a difference between a "street car" and a "weekend only" car.

I consider a street car to legal for the most part and driven more then just on the weekends to and from the races. If it only see's the road to go and come back from the races the its a weekend car to me.

But thats just IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread