Who sells this hood?

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
Since our euro meet this hood is in my mind......

I wasn´t able to use my tools that night as the truck parked in front of our company...

hood.jpg

moon

Established Member
It's a Reflexxions cobra

That's what I bought and it fit perfect. The hood shocks that came with it sucked but bought a couple from Autozone.

Last edited:

mickey03L

Just the normal bolt ons
Established Member
as said already the stock hood shocks dont like this hood. lol ive almost had it hit me in head couple times before i swapped out shocks. i got some upgraded ones from chris nelson.

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
That hood was almost one of my first mods after I bought my truck... then I decided to go with performance oriented mods first. It is also available without the two scoops which I have come to like better. However, if I were to buy a hood tomorrow it would be the Cervini's 3" cowl.

Mondo1

Established Member
That hood was almost one of my first mods after I bought my truck... then I decided to go with performance oriented mods first. It is also available without the two scoops which I have come to like better. However, if I were to buy a hood tomorrow it would be the Cervini's 3" cowl.

Thats my hood of choice. Cervini's 3 inch. Had it placed on the truck 3 Months after it was new. I still get thumbs up at least 3 X a day. High quality and beautiful finish top AND underneath:thumbsup:

DA BOLT

Established Member
Thats my hood of choice. Cervini's 3 inch. Had it placed on the truck 3 Months after it was new. I still get thumbs up at least 3 X a day. High quality and beautiful finish top AND underneath:thumbsup:

And I got first dibbs if you decide to sell it.:banana:

Bert.

Mondo1

Established Member
You know your my first choice, Bert! Might take a ride to towers this Friday if weather permits. Hope to see you there!

SADF

Established Member
Never liked that hood. I love the stock hood the most or a stock style carbon fiber. I used to only like the stock hood, but some of the cowl hoods have grown on me a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread