who wants a hook up on a st

TRBO VNM

Lol, I threw a bid on it for the hell of it. No way would it go as low as I bid though. So far reserve has been lowered twice

jdub2003

Established Member
Wow, first off im truely sorry for not posting in for sale. I am new to the forum, I own a terminator that can put down over a 1000 whp on race gas, and a 14 5.0/ I am trying to offer cheaper than invoice on a car there is no rebates on, I can promise you 99% of focus st owners did not get 4000.00 off an svt or st product new. this "pathetic salesman" as you say has a pathetic half a million dollar house and a pathetic cobra that makes 752 rwhp reliably on pump gas with the boost at only 18 lbs as well as a 2014 5.0 for a daily driver and smoking wife(please tell me the shame I have) I am not on commission I get salary and unit bonuses trying to offer the best deal in the country to someone who is interested in a st and this "pathetic salesman" can get you oil changes for life. Sorry bout the emails sir, ebay really does lower the reserve and its their programming that does it not the dealership or staff. I am here trying to do my job and give someone an amazing deal.

Last edited:

ttk53

Established Member
Wow, first off im truely sorry for not posting in for sale. I am new to the forum, I own a terminator that can put down over a 1000 whp on race gas, and a 14 5.0/ I am trying to offer cheaper than invoice on a car there is no rebates on, I can promise you 99% of focus st owners did not get 4000.00 off an svt or st product new. this "pathetic salesman" as you say has a pathetic half a million dollar house and a pathetic cobra that makes 752 rwhp reliably on pump gas with the boost at only 18 lbs as well as a 2014 5.0 for a daily driver and smoking wife(please tell me the shame I have) I am not on commission I get salary and unit bonuses trying to offer the best deal in the country to someone who is interested in a st and this "pathetic salesman" can get you oil changes for life. Sorry bout the emails sir, ebay really does lower the reserve and its their programming that does it not the dealership or staff. I am here trying to do my job and give someone an amazing deal.

:loser:
cool-story-bro.jpg
:kaboom:

Zemedici

Established Member

please stop. No one cares.

-Another Ford Employee :D

And you're not on commission as a salesman? Tell me how you swung that deal. You're on salary, but you're posting on websites/ebay/etc etc trying to get your car sold at l-40 by basically bending over backwards.

Makes sense.

Last edited:

jdub2003

Established Member
I run my department and get paid salary and commission and unit bonuses. The more I sell the more market share we have its not hard to get focus st, the more I move the more I can get. I benefit on market share and volume and moving aging inventory even if it costs us to lose money temporarily. I have been with ford for 12 years and work 65 hours a week. Its not an easy or the best job, im just trying to make a living and have no college degree its my job, im not trying to be a smart ass to anyone, I like this forum and the cars and knowledge. I am truely trying to help someone with a incredible deal sorry.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member

I run my department and get paid salary and commission and unit bonuses. I have been with ford for 12 years and work 65 hours a week. Its not an easy or the best job, im just trying to make a living and have no college degree its all I know, im not trying to be a smart ass. I am truely trying to help someone with a incredible deal sorry. Oh well.

You're not on commission, but you're on commission. Alright. We'll let that go.

This forum would be a good way to pitch a car, if you would post it in the "other vehicles buy/sell" or focus buy/sell (if there is one)

And bragging about "how much money you make, your life" wont help you sell any cars. Keep it classy, man. Professional.

TRBO VNM

Emails don't matter to me. I figured maybe the reserve was lowered once and ebay keeps on sending emails. But doesn't matter to me. I basically put in the price I am getting a ST1 for. Not looking to spend anymore.

jdub2003

Established Member
I get commission on top of my salary for everything on a scoring system, from how many lincolns we sell, how many extended service plans, how many total units, how many used etc. Im not bragging trust me I work more than I get paid for. I was truely trying to help, I shouldnt of posted some of that, im sorry to everyone, ive had the week from hell with two deaths close to me and was just upset to see how I got roasted for trying to help someone get an st below invoice. Ill just go play in traffic.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
I get commission on top of my salary for everything on a scoring system, from how many lincolns we sell, how many extended service plans, how many total units, how many used etc. Im not bragging trust me I work more than I get paid for. I was truely trying to help, I shouldnt of posted some of that, im sorry to everyone, ive had the week from hell with two deaths close to me and was just upset to see how I got roasted for trying to help someone get an st below invoice. Ill just go play in traffic.

:beer: no worries mate. Post it up in the right section, and talk to the guy above, maybe if you give him enough of a deal he'll buy yours.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
lol you guys are rough on us ford employees. :)

on condescending, in my face with your alleged money and wealth ford employees? you bet.

employess who actually post in the right section, abide by the rules and really care about giving SVTPers a good deal without being all up in our face? no so much

Users who are viewing this thread