Who wants to go to a BBQ? I've got the honey.

94SHO

Established Member
Thats pretty crazy. I cant believe he never noticed the noise or tons of bees before that.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
That would have been beyond scary if he would have pulled that cover off without noticing the bees. Talk about running for your life.

svt_nick69

Established Member
thats crazy. Looks yummy tho :rolling:

thank god he didnt pull that cover off, bee stings suck. they really suck when you get stung 1000 times =/

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Why? Bees are all right. It's not like it was roaches. Too bad he had to fume them, the honey can't be used now.

I'm partial to bees. My grandfather kept them, and he would let me tag along when he worked with them. There is a little smoke pot you carry with you, I don't know what is in it, but it makes the bees so mellow you don't need the special suit you see on tv.

Any bee you see is a female. There are only ever a few males and they ony have one job: mate with the queen. Be glad you are not a male bee. They mate once, and die when they ejaculate.

Wasps will steal honey, so bee hives always have guards against them. But if the wasp gets inside, none of the bees tries to stop it. Its as if they assume "Well, if it's in here, it must be ok with management."

Jim Snover

damn nburn that bitch down!

Users who are viewing this thread