Who wants to join the convoy to Mustang Week?

coposrv

Established Member
I’m driving down to Hilton Head this year for another golf trip. It’ll be the same day you lot will be driving down. Sweet convoy but will I fit in with the highlander stuffed with a 4 month olds crap and golf clubs?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m driving down to Hilton Head this year for another golf trip. It’ll be the same day you lot will be driving down. Sweet convoy but will I fit in with the highlander stuffed with a 4 month olds crap and golf clubs?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Just grab some painters tape and plaster the side of the Highlander with #mustangweek18orbust

03' White Snake

Established Member
Don't even get me started, I'll be working on it right up til she goes on the trailer. Still waiting on parts to show up. Not looking good.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
I’m still looking for a trailer. Found a few but people fall off the face of the earth as soon a I want to go look at it. Extremely frustrating.

aarons04cobra

Established Member
So here is the potential route. If anyone wants to modify the route a bit for convenience or time savings please speak up.

Can we get a count of who is coming and where you are located so we can start a list of meeting spots and times. We are intending on leaving New Hampshire at about 10:30 on august 31st in order to avoid NYC rush hour traffic
Chris, scott and I will all be in my truck "mustang on the trailer and girls are flying"

This year is going to be a good time!

image1.png

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Does sound like you're going to have a good time, Aaron. The girls are taking the smart route....by air. LOL. Hope your convoy plan works well. Should be quite a sight on the Jersey Turnpike.

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Does sound like you're going to have a good time, Aaron. The girls are taking the smart route....by air. LOL. Hope your convoy plan works well. Should be quite a sight on the Jersey Turnpike.

I imagine we will probably bring some attention cruising down the highway I posted up on Instagram about the convoy and have had pretty good response. Seems like we are going to have a solid group! Hope everyone from svtp wanting to come is able to make it!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

StangSteph

Established Member
Good luck if I dont see you guys in time! I'll be taking the long way around, tappan zee, 87/81. Hopefully leaving here Saturday morning but probably Sunday. Good luck with NYC and be super careful in Virginia!

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Good luck if I dont see you guys in time! I'll be taking the long way around, tappan zee, 87/81. Hopefully leaving here Saturday morning but probably Sunday. Good luck with NYC and be super careful in Virginia!

We are hoping to miss the NYC traffic by leaving at 1030 in the morning. Fingers crossed. Why the cation about Virginia? Just curious. Seems like I can never miss the Virginia traffic

03' White Snake

Established Member
I usually take 84 to 15 in CT, it drives right down next to the Hudson river I believe and is the last exit to get on and cross the GW bridge. Cuts out a ton of traffic in NY.

Just a friendly tip, make sure you have a speed pass, and if you can have them setup for your trailer and weight, if not, you get charged the max amount for every toll. Works out to be about $75 going down and $50 or so on the way back if I remember correctly.

StangSteph

Established Member
We are hoping to miss the NYC traffic by leaving at 1030 in the morning. Fingers crossed. Why the cation about Virginia? Just curious. Seems like I can never miss the Virginia traffic
Virginia always seems to have cops on on every one of those spots on 95 and the traffic is stupid for nothing lol.
I'll take the long way around with less tolls and traffic lol

aarons04cobra

Established Member
so turns out that some of the people in the group had to work some of the day so it sounds like we will be leaving at about 430-5 instead from the Dover NH area and driving through. sounds like a few people in CT want to meet up along the way. If anyone else wants to join us shoot me a message and we will figure out when to meet up

ClayDee

Established Member
Anybody going up from the Florida Panhandle, Tallahassee or Valdosta area? Or anywhere close?.....

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread