Who was funnier? Laurel and Hardy or the Three Stooges?

VegasMichael

Established Member
I go with Laurel and Hardy. The Stooges had some good slapstick humor but L & H would slowly lead you into a funny outcome that superceded what the Stooges would do. Maybe you have to be in the right mood to enjoy one over the other.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Both are so different, but The Stooges set the bar high for that style of comedy. Moe scared the shit out of me though!

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Hands down 3 stooges as a kid growing up, but also enjoyed all the other so called violent shows like roadrunner, bugs bunny, daffy duck, Tom and Jerry etc. Odd thing is only one of my four sons enjoys those same shows as much as I did. Also L&H never had a time slot in the DC area but 3 stooges did for years.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Gotta say that, not of the same era, but "The Honeymooners", were hilarious! My old man turned me on to them. Kramden and Norton were just flat out funny!

VegasMichael

Established Member
Gotta say that, not of the same era, but "The Honeymooners", were hilarious! My old man turned me on to them. Kramden and Norton were just flat out funny!
Honeymooners was good. Very short-lived show(39 episodes) that took off after it was canceled. Kind of like the original Star Trek series.

shurur

Established Member
nothing is good anymore.
even the bugs bunny stuff has been sanitized.

they removed a specific lyric form one BB:

grab a fencepost, hold it tight.
whop you partner with all your might.
hit him low, hit him high.
stick you finger in his eye.

I mean this is a manual for self defense!

Users who are viewing this thread