Who's from Alabama?

akgsx2002

The Alaskan
Established Member
I'm in upstate SC but occasionally spend time around the Phenix City (Salem) area. If you see a Black '03 Cobra or a White Raptor with bright yellow Alaska plates running around, that's me (or my wife).

2001cobra!

the new one
Established Member
I'm in Montgomery right now at Maxwell. I got a 2003 sonic blue vert cobra about two months ago. Found it in Kansas with 10,500 miles!

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Might see me in my Fox running around Phenix City and Columbus GA occasionally

The Snake

attachment.php

Whinee2v

Established Member
Oh you should be. I have put quite a few miles on it now. I love it! So where around montgomery are you? Not to be to personal lol. I'm off exit 9 on Taylor road(for now).

Yup, i live here and was born here! I stay on the south side of Montgomery. Right by the old Montgomery Mall. Right now my car is my daily driver until i get my truck back up. Im usually out cruising with another mustang if the weathers right! Actually i think i seen you got off the taylor exit before! I heard that exhaust and it caught my attention.

2001cobra!

the new one
Established Member
Yup, i live here and was born here! I stay on the south side of Montgomery. Right by the old Montgomery Mall. Right now my car is my daily driver until i get my truck back up. Im usually out cruising with another mustang if the weathers right! Actually i think i seen you got off the taylor exit before! I heard that exhaust and it caught my attention.

Oh yeah that is neat! I'm from Birmingham originally, I'm down here on orders for now. But yeah that was most likely me. I have been really pleased with the catted x/Mac combo. I'm surprised I didn't notice you, I try to look out for other mustangs, most of the time lol

Whinee2v

Established Member
Oh yeah that is neat! I'm from Birmingham originally, I'm down here on orders for now. But yeah that was most likely me. I have been really pleased with the catted x/Mac combo. I'm surprised I didn't notice you, I try to look out for other mustangs, most of the time lol

Gotcha lol! If the weather is right tonight, ill be out! im usually cruising down atl highway.

Users who are viewing this thread