GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
someone can look me up in Columbus GA across the river from Phenix City AL

The Snake

attachment.php

05 Mustang

Established Member
West Mobile Al 01 Cobra/93 Lightning

Where at? I grew up just past Baker. Mine & my wife's family still all live in Mobile.

Here's a picture of my Borther-in-law's new 5.0...he's the Store Manager of the Autozone off Springhill...the Grabber Blue in the bottom picture is his friends

MustangsUnlimited-Bobby.jpg

BobbyandKennyCruisinTheCoast_zps5ae2dbdf.jpg

roughneck

Established Member
Where at? I grew up just past Baker. Mine & my wife's family still all live in Mobile.

Here's a picture of my Borther-in-law's new 5.0...he's the Store Manager of the Autozone off Springhill...the Grabber Blue in the bottom picture is his friends

MustangsUnlimited-Bobby.jpg

BobbyandKennyCruisinTheCoast_zps5ae2dbdf.jpg

I live right pass Baker off Seven Hills Curve.

davesgtp

Established Member
Newbie here, my very first post. Somehow I managed to start a username back in 2003 and never knew it until I went to register today and it said my e-mail address was already in use, lol. I'm used to quick cars but this is my first Mustang and so far I'm absolutely loving it! It's nothing to look at yet, but mods will come with time and hopefully not too much time. I live in Pelham AL and work in Birmingham AL. Just got a 2012 Candy red metallic GT 6MT. I'm stock so far save for tinted windows, but have some mild performance and appearance plans. Hope to start off with a Barton 2 post bracket for Christmas, then tune/intake/x-pipe, then GT500 axleback.

I'm friends with Anthony from Gadsden with the 2012 Yellow Blaze GT, but don't know his screen name on here.

Here's a pic of mine, crappy cell phone pic (sorry).

47E58623-5F9B-4B13-9524-41F841237BA7_zpssrkgpomn.jpg

Last edited:

EYG03COBRA

Established Member
From MS but just moved to Huntsville about a month ago... 07 GT500

Thought I would say hello! What color is your car? Maybe I'll see you around! There is a pretty good size car meet in Providence every 1st Wednesday of the month @ 6-9 pm.

If you haven't already, check out HuntsvilleCarScene.com and hsvracing.com for local events.

MustangBrandy

Established Member
Thought I would say hello! What color is your car? Maybe I'll see you around! There is a pretty good size car meet in Providence every 1st Wednesday of the month @ 6-9 pm.

If you haven't already, check out HuntsvilleCarScene.com and hsvracing.com for local events.

Thanks! It's black w/silver stripes and black wheels. I spend most of my time in Madison

Moose04

Established Member
I'm from Ashford, AL. My ride is a 2004 Screaming Yellow Cobra

Last edited:

jbs$

Established Member
From there originally, spent a few days in Eufaula a couple of weeks back. Took the Hellcat, no one there had ever seen a live one before. Different world filled with great people.

Lylesr33

Established Member
From Phenix city but live in Atlanta area now. My brother is still in Phenix City. Both of us have 03 Cobras. Mine is twin screwed and his is ported Eaton. Both black.

Users who are viewing this thread