whos from wisconsin????

yellowbra

Established Member
ClubVenom1 said:
Mark
Did ya trade up the '04 Cobra for the '96 cobra/'03 SVT Focus combo? I see that the info changed under your Avitar. Seems like nice cars, although I wouldn't trade my '03 Cobra for the world at this point. I was close though. Near me there is a '07/'06 Roush 427SC mustang for sale NEW!!! I have yet to test drive it since they have it in the showroom. But man, BIG BLOCK and SUPERCHARGED...........very tempting...... Just one thing missing, its not SVT nor a Cobra. Now if this was a SVT Cobra 427SC, in a hoof beat I would trade up. OKAY i have to stop drooling now.
Yeah unfornately the 04 is gone but I didn't have the time nor the money to build it up so i got the next best thing already built. I am trying to sell the focus hopefully it gets sold. Here are the pics and a exhaust vid. I put the camera a little to close so it quiets down everytime i rev but turn it up and you get the point. Oh and thats my phone ringing at the end of the exhaust vid.

the stang
http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n32/yellowcobra/?action=view&current=1166401215.pbw
and the focus
http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n32/yellowcobra/?action=view&current=1166400973.pbw
and the exhaust
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8235774564730229627&hl=en

4Saken

Established Member
there is less than 1000 miles on the new build.... and yes my Basani ceramic headers were leaking also...

BrewSnake

the Serpent King
Established Member
4Saken said:
I'm not gonna say till its over , there working wit h me sorry....

Good to hear youre getting it worked out...On a side note, does any one have a 8.8 rear/housing that they want to get rid of cheap? Im starting to get the go fast bug with this car again (I think due to the nice weather lately)and I think its time to start on even more upgrades!(Even though its for sale,lol) Just PM me and let me know.:-D

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
Jason has the builder done a terimator motor before? Is he familiar with this engine or are you the first one he's experimenting on. Don't get me wrong I'm sure you have done your home work on this builder. Usually the best engine builders for the terminator motors are the ones who can PROPERLY tune them as well. If all else fails take your motor to C&M performance in Richfeild. Marv, the owner, does great work and knows these motors inside and out.

yellowbra

Established Member
ClubVenom1 said:
Jason has the builder done a terimator motor before? Is he familiar with this engine or are you the first one he's experimenting on. Don't get me wrong I'm sure you have done your home work on this builder. Usually the best engine builders for the terminator motors are the ones who can PROPERLY tune them as well. If all else fails take your motor to C&M performance in Richfeild. Marv, the owner, does great work and knows these motors inside and out.
and he owns a 04 cobra so he definately knows how to work on one.

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
ClubVenom1 said:

thats who has mine right now

J

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
Wow, is winter trying to make a presence???? or are we going to have one heck of a hot summer. lol EL NINO always wins. Maybe I should do the "EL NINO" mod to the cobra...then I will never lose HA HA HA. :lol1:

Hey are any of you guys going to Racine when HOT ROD POWER TOUR comes thru on June 4th? Its on a Monday. I missed the one that was in Miller Park 2yrs ago. I hope to make it this year.:-D

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
ClubVenom1 said:
Wow, is winter trying to make a presence???? or are we going to have one heck of a hot summer. lol EL NINO always wins. Maybe I should do the "EL NINO" mod to the cobra...then I will never lose HA HA HA. :lol1:

Hey are any of you guys going to Racine when HOT ROD POWER TOUR comes thru on June 4th? Its on a Monday. I missed the one that was in Miller Park 2yrs ago. I hope to make it this year.:-D

hell yeah!!!!

there was tons of bad ass cars that the milwaukee deal.

4Saken

Established Member
Depends if my car is done.....last time they had it for 6 months....:nonono: :nonono:

yellowbra

Established Member
ClubVenom1 said:

I would love to go. I am going to be very active with my stang and shows this year.

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
Hey mark, I think you need to change your ******BRA. The yellow is now see-thru...Black blends in better. LOL Just kiddn' bro. Nice pic of the 96 though. I bet she hauls.

no slow svt- Did I race you one Late night......er early morning with a bunch of other guys? There was ME (03 cobra), A srt-4 stage 2, 06 Mustang Gt, 95? Dodge Viper RT10, 96? Mustang Cobra/GT? and a couple others who didn't race, er play that night. That car looks familiar for some reason.

Last edited:

yellowbra

Established Member
ClubVenom1 said:
Hey mark, I think you need to change your ******BRA. The yellow is now see-thru...Black blends in better. LOL Just kiddn' bro. Nice pic of the 96 though. I bet she hauls.

no slow svt- Did I race you one Late night......er early morning with a bunch of other guys? There was ME (03 cobra), A srt-4 stage 2, 06 Mustang Gt, 95? Dodge Viper RT10, 96? Mustang Cobra/GT? and a couple others who didn't race, er play that night. That car looks familiar for some reason.
where was this. Cause i was out at midnight with a cop friend of mine who has a procharged 99 cobra. There was a silver srt-4 a 03 modded cobra(could've been you) my 04 cobra a 05 GT(white with red racing stripes) 98 KB cobra, and a 97 cobra i believe. Was that you?????

Oh and this was on main street in menomonee falls..

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
yellowbra said:
where was this. Cause i was out at midnight with a cop friend of mine who has a procharged 99 cobra. There was a silver srt-4 a 03 modded cobra(could've been you) my 04 cobra a 05 GT(white with red racing stripes) 98 KB cobra, and a 97 cobra i believe. Was that you?????

Oh and this was on main street in menomonee falls..

Yup, that was me, the insane tire blazing no traction 03 cobra that went against the 99 cobra. This year DR's are on the list. No more freebies. Man that 99 hooks. If I could have hooked the same I think that would have been a close race. Got to love it......Racing a cop but not getting a ticket!!!:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: To bad all cops weren't as cool as he is.:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread