Who's lost interest in their cobra?

Brad

Banned
I haven't drivin mine in like 2 months... I was at a car gathering yesterday and someone asked, "hey where is the mustang," for a while I forgot I even had the thing.. :nonono:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
54,000 miles of Whipple and cammed fun. Still love my baby!

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
I don't really care about mine anymore, but I can't find anyone to buy it. When I do drive it, it's brings a smile to my face. I just don't use it enough nor can I drive it how I want to without getting pulled over or harrased on the street.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
" for a while I forgot I even had the thing " :eek: :eek:

I love my car too much. Cant even imagine forgetting I even had it.
But since it's a daily driver I guess that would be impossible

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
I get tired of it but probably will never sell it since I worked my ass off to pay for it. :nonono: I'll just keep it and mod, mod, mod! :thumbsup:

MikeW

Established Member
I would only let mine go for one or two car's out there and if possible i'd try to keep the 03 as well "and mod, mod, mod!" as I-Can-Stang said.

Heck i have had mine for 4 years as of 07/29/06 :rockon: only 10k miles on it.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I ordered mine over 4 yrs ago when it was still an unknown force in the world

I've thoroughly enjoyed everything that has gone along with it for the entire time (except for one act of treason that we won't talk about here...)

I've also made many friends because of it, and that is priceless :)

I drive when weather is nice and I thrash on it every time :burnout:

I don't see myself ever selling it!
:coolman:

I think some people get crazy with mod fever and spend too much time & money on it, only to realize what else they've been missing and then they get turned off

the key to happiness in Life is to create a good balance of all things :beer:

Brad

Banned
CobraBob said:
Brad, how come you have been driving it?

I don't know... I used to drive it all the time, now I just take my suv everywhere... after a few weeks the option of driving the cobra wasn't even something that went through my head..

I drove it today, yeah it's fun, got tons of looks, but the novelty is def gone for me. I'm going to start trying to sell it soon I think.

Hicompression

Hah!
Established Member
Brad said:
I don't know... I used to drive it all the time, now I just take my suv everywhere... after a few weeks the option of driving the cobra wasn't even something that went through my head..

I drove it today, yeah it's fun, got tons of looks, but the novelty is def gone for me. I'm going to start trying to sell it soon I think.

I'm in the same boat. I haven't driven it more than 3 times in the last three months. Each time was to the local SVT club meet. The battery was dead last time I tried to start it. I've even caught myself checking out '06 GTOs for under sticker on dealers lots right now. The novelty definitely is gone...

Brad

Banned
Hicompression said:
I'm in the same boat. I haven't driven it more than 3 times in the last three months. Each time was to the local SVT club meet. The battery was dead last time I tried to start it. I've even caught myself checking out '06 GTOs for under sticker on dealers lots right now. The novelty definitely is gone...

Yep same, although I wouldn't trade it for another american car I don't think... If I were to sell it, not only would I put a down payment on a condo, I'd prob look into a lotus elise.

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
I love mine as much as the day I bought it. I only drive it a few times a month though so it keeps it fresh for me.

GA Terminator

Established Member
I have not interest in mine, its been so hot recently, my garage gets to over 100 during the day, its not fun right now to tinker with it. That will change when it cools off.

Users who are viewing this thread