• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Why is it OK for minorities to riot?

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Sonic605hp, May 31, 2020.

1. Silverstrike

Silverstrike It's to big to move FAST! Established Member

Lot of these limp wrist Libs are finally finding out that guess what you are responsible for yourself. As all the cops keep saying is they have a riot situation and so can not respond to your little problem of getting your head caved in by these THUGS.

But they bought that lie that the police are there to protect you and you don't need no guns, well guess what show me where those cops are there to protect you even under peaceful times as guess what they are not. Even though I'm only about 3 blocks away from my towns PD station it would still take them 5 minutes to respond and be on scene. That's 3 blocks not clear across the city like most that I seen. I could either be messed up or dead in those 5 minutes.

merc lover, scott9050 and me32 like this.
  2. BigPoppa

BigPoppa Wut? Established Member

Houston Public Works removes piles of bricks, rocks from several locations in Houston

"HOUSTON – The Houston Public Works is asking residents to report any suspicious activity after removing several piles of bricks and rocks in Houston.

Officials said the bricks and rocks may have been intended to cause destruction during Tuesday’s demonstrations in the city.

Houston Public Works asks residents to call 311 or the Houston Police Department non-emergency line at 713-884-3131 to report any suspicious activity or if you see someone leaving these items in the community.

Officials will dispatch a crew to immediately remove the piles of items that may be used to threaten the safety and security of the citizens of Houston."

3. ajaf1656

ajaf1656 Well-Known Member Established Member

That's crazy. I've heard these reports of pallets of bricks being delivered to riots.

I live in Idaho and haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. I think we're too well armed here for anyone to get any ideas about rioting. My neighbor owns a jewelry shop downtown. He's like if The Dude was from Idaho. He's a totally chill hippy type, but I know he's got a stockpile of guns and ammo. If his shop were under threat, he'd be camped out there armed to the teeth with his dog by his side.

4. HEMIHUNTER

HEMIHUNTER Well-Known Member Established Member

Fake
    lol too

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

5. Steve@TF

[email protected] Authorized Vendor Authorized Vendor

one of my favorite movies as a kid. best Superman film ever.

its funny to go back and watch now. the special effects look like they were made in high school film class lol.

merc lover likes this.
  6. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

I saw a video from old town Pocatello and there was a biker looking guy taking video from a bar saying that they weren't going to be taking shit from any rioters and as he is filming there are multiple locals walking around with ARs and shotguns patrolling the streets. There were blacks, whites, the guy filming was Hispanic, and they were all ready to throw down if anyone tried to destroy the city. Pretty awesome.

7. Makobra

Makobra Well-Known Member Established Member

ANTIFA is mostly white and they start the riots while gullible people take the bait taking it the rest of the way.
    the media then spreads these like a bird carrying a flaming branch from one grass fire to a new field.

rinse and repeat.

that's all there is to it.

race is nothing more than the bait on the hook.

merc lover and HEMIHUNTER like this.
  8. Machdup1

Machdup1 Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

He is a victim because he chose to face down the mob unarmed.

2l1qxz.jpg

9. Blk04L

Blk04L . . . Premium Member Established Member

Pretty sure people riot after big sporting events. Most of the crowds seem to be white too.

Look at Philly after they won the SB.

C-Tidda likes this.
  10. EatonEggbeater

EatonEggbeater You tried to rob WHAT? Established Member

To safeguard folks from those piles of bricks, the city doesn't need to remove them: set some job applications on top of them.

They'd get caught up playing 'brick Jenga.'

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  11. merc lover

merc lover Well-Known Member Established Member

Minneapolis did not happen by accident.
    There is a foundation, I think it’s called Sunrise or something. AOC is involved and she admits that they got certain politicians elected. And had been targeting Minneapolis for a number of years.
    This foundation is very radical, and they use social media to stay connected with each other.

Here is something I found that is supposedly from them, instructions for white people during the riot

SXNxj2.jpg

More info in this video.
    Part 2:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    svtfocus2cobra and BlksvtCobra01 like this.
  12. quad

quad Well-Known Member Established Member

Yes. Reeves was my hero! I came back after the movie and could not stop talking about it! The special FX in Superman was not that bad actually. Surprisingly many animation effects even today are not 100% convincing. I guess it all depends on how much time they put into it and what the budget was.

13. Steve@TF

[email protected] Authorized Vendor Authorized Vendor

what really makes me crack up, is the final battle scene in Superman II vs Zod's crew. when the one guy blows over the cars with his breath; they just look like toy cars blowing over. thats the part im mostly referring to. the parts with Superman flying and other stuff really arent bad. the cars blowing over is just what really sticks out in my mind lol. i caught it not too long ago and was cracking up. that was probably my favorite movie as a kid and i still love it. excellent story and casting. gene hackman and terrence stamp and of course reeve (rip).