Why Is The Mach 1 Section Always Dead?

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Every time I take a peek inside of this section, it's as if nobody has Mach 1's or anything to discuss regarding them... Is there any reason why?

bullitt784

Established Member
i'm too busy in the cobra forums. for my mach 1 fix i go over to the mach registry, which is kind of boring too

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
bullitt784 said:
i'm too busy in the cobra forums. for my mach 1 fix i go over to the mach registry, which is kind of boring too

Exactly... And that is sad...

I'm going to have to find another source for my Mach 1 discussion... :nonono:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I hit this section up a couple of times a day....Seems most people hang out in the Smackdown or Pics section. And yeah the other Mach sites are comatose for some reason. I might have to get me an L or another Cobra so don't feel so left out. LOL

KidMach1

Established Member
Please start talkin about somethin....I wish there was more of a mach 1 following. You hardly ever hear of a mach 1 kill story.....why is that?

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
KidMach1 said:
Please start talkin about somethin....I wish there was more of a mach 1 following. You hardly ever hear of a mach 1 kill story.....why is that?

All of mine are in the road kill section... LOL

I don't get why people don't post in this section too often... I see 500x more Mach 1 owner's posting in the Terminator section!!! :shrug:

I'm going back and forth since I have both, but I'd like to shoot the shit with more Mach 1 owners about our Mach 1's... You know?

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
All of mine are in the road kill section... LOL

I don't get why people don't post in this section too often... I see 500x more Mach 1 owner's posting in the Terminator section!!! :shrug:

I'm going back and forth since I have both, but I'd like to shoot the shit with more Mach 1 owners about our Mach 1's... You know?

People like me..;-) The mach 1 section is always dead, im going to have to start posting about stuff.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
KidMach1 said:
You hardly ever hear of a mach 1 kill story.....why is that?
Because all the LSx, SVT, sti, evo, SRT, etc... uberdork fanboiz would pile on how Machs are slow and couldn't possibly win unless the other driver wasn't racing or couldn't "drive". :rollseyes I never had video of my Mach1 wins so I never bothered posting kills to avoid the idiot faction on here.

Last edited:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
grimreefer said:
Because all the LSx, SVT, sti, evo, SRT, etc... uberdork fanboiz would pile on how Machs are slow and couldn't possibly win unless the other driver wasn't racing or couldn't "drive". :rollseyes I never had video of my Mach1 wins so I never bothered posting kills to avoid the idiot faction on here.

LOL I hear you on that one! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
for some reason this forum's Mach section is my limbo. I go to modfords for most of my tech. questions, and the registry for hard to find answers. I've noticed friendly-gatherings here more than anything else ...and yes, I frequent the pics/vids section more than anything.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
speedofsound said:
for some reason this forum's Mach section is my limbo. I go to modfords for most of my tech. questions, and the registry for hard to find answers. I've noticed friendly-gatherings here more than anything else ...and yes, I frequent the pics/vids section more than anything.

A Terminator and a Mach 1! You're my kind of Stang owner! LOL :beer:

Which do you prefer?

Which is TT'd? LOL

Last edited:

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
A Terminator and a Mach 1! You're my kind of Stang owner! LOL :beer:

Which do you prefer?

Which is TT'd? LOL
Unfortunately I don't have either of the Mach1's anymore :( but as far as preference... I'd rather have the Cobra powerplant/drivetrain in a Mach1 package. :rockon:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
grimreefer said:
Unfortunately I don't have either of the Mach1's anymore :( but as far as preference... I'd rather have the Cobra powerplant/drivetrain in a Mach1 package. :rockon:

I'm sorry to hear that... :(

You still have the Terminator though! :rockon:

Vic Mackey

Banned
I think some of it has to do with the fact that most Mach owners dont do a whole lotta mods. I mean CAI & exhaust & your kinda done. I mean there is always something to be done on a car, but for the most part Mach guys leave thier Mach's stock. Kind of a collectors car I guess. Just my opinion though.

Users who are viewing this thread