Why was my thread moved off this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

91svtbird

Established Member
Tob it’s unfortunate for the members in the 13’GT500 section that you moved my article “ The Foundation of Mass Air Calibration” out of the 2013 GT500 section. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/tuning-la-carte-375/897172-your-car-tuned-correctly.html I wrote that article specifically to inform and educate Mustang owners who are modifying their cars of the dangers of improper tuning methods being used by some tuners today.

I posted it here in the 13’ section because it is especially pertinent to the new 13 Gt500’s and their owners. Many have posted their concerns and issues they have been experiencing with their tunes here in the 13GT500 section.

Fine if you think it should be posted in the ‘a-la-cart tuning section also but no way should it be hidden from view in the 13’ section. I thought this site is all about making available good helpful information about the cars to the membership. By removing this thread from this forum I believe you have done a disservice to the members who frequent this forum looking for important information that could help them. Do you want all threads in the 13’ section about tuning moved to the al-a-cart tuning section too….?

George

Bobbyblaze

Established Member
+1, I read it and its a great write up, should stay in the 13 section as well.

2013gt5

Established Member
I agree. I don't venture much into the tuning forum. If its pertinent to 13' gt500's it should stay here too.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Because it is a better fit there.

just like this would be a better fit in a PM or roadside if you feel you must be heard in a forum.

Maybe you should revisit the site rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread