Wideband Air/Fuel Gauges

BBCOBRA

Established Member
I hava a dynojet wideband commander and it works great. You can data log with it as a stand alone with your laptop or hook it up along with your SCT tuner to datalog with it. You can also program a safety shutoff or light to alert you of a lean (you set the level) condition.

mu22stang

[_==[_=_][_=_3[_=_< /_=_\
Established Member
I recommend Aeroforce, both W/B and associated A/F gauge. The W/B is very competitive in terms of price, and easy to install with the Aeroforce Interceptor gauge. With the Interceptor Scan gauges, you can also monitor a large number of parameters using factory sensors and they install easier than the W/B. Just plug the gauges into the OBDII port and your done. I got both through Lethal.

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
I recommend Aeroforce, both W/B and associated A/F gauge. The W/B is very competitive in terms of price, and easy to install with the Aeroforce Interceptor gauge. With the Interceptor Scan gauges, you can also monitor a large number of parameters using factory sensors and they install easier than the W/B. Just plug the gauges into the OBDII port and your done. I got both through Lethal.

Do they sell a accessory for the A/F like the bosch oxygen sensor to install?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I hava a dynojet wideband commander and it works great. You can data log with it as a stand alone with your laptop or hook it up along with your SCT tuner to datalog with it. You can also program a safety shutoff or light to alert you of a lean (you set the level) condition.

Same set up here,works great.
004-2.jpg

013-1.jpg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
Thinking of going with the speedhut gauges. It's cheaper than autometer and dynojet and looks great with the SVT logo. How hard was it to install the a/f gauge?

03yellow

Established Member
+1 also lookind at a Speedhut SVT bottle pressure guage and Volt gage when my alt, goes out again.

Thinking of going with the speedhut gauges. It's cheaper than autometer and dynojet and looks great with the SVT logo. How hard was it to install the a/f gauge?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

Your still going to need the w/b unit itself.The SH gauge is just the gauge that hooks up to a analog output from the wideband unit.

stangkid

Established Member
Your still going to need the w/b unit itself.The SH gauge is just the gauge that hooks up to a analog output from the wideband unit.

+1 In the long run its going to cost the same or more than just buying one the the other gauges.

Users who are viewing this thread